Hotmail

Aston

...nice to see that when their server is busy they have a snazzy holding page:

<html>
<body>
This server is too busy.
</body>
</html>

...TVF's is better then that! And this from the world leading software company, supposedly!
malcyb

Apparently Hotmail are going to give 250MB of free storage against Yahoo's recent 100MB giveaway. But what happens to all those that PAID MSN for a year of extra storage space?
Sput

malcyb from WEBFAX wrote:Apparently Hotmail are going to give 250MB of free storage against Yahoo's recent 100MB giveaway. But what happens to all those that PAID MSN for a year of extra storage space?
They get even more.
Pete

2gb if I'm not mistaken.

Course neither free service can match google's 1000MB.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Larry Scutta

Aston wrote:...nice to see that when their server is busy they have a snazzy holding page:

<html>
<body>
This server is too busy.
</body>
</html>

...TVF's is better then that! And this from the world leading software company, supposedly!
If the server really is too busy, they don't want to make it even busier with a complicated error message
Cheese Head
Banned

MSN has always had 'snazzy' graphics for everything. I was a bit surprised, but then again i was also very pleased...
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
Cheese Head
Banned

I have two new email messages but the server is too busy! theyre just lame newsletters and I want to delete them but i cant because too many people are probably trying to do the same thing.

I'm not going to like when they upgrade to 250mb. That busy page might as well be their home page.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to