Your Weekend Plans

Square Eyes

tvmercia wrote:i want to know what square eyes and nick harvey did this weekend.
Oh, very kind thanks for asking, I've really packed it in but I won't bore you with the details.

Apart from the fact I was enjoying a nice quiet night in last night until I got this phone call from some drunken rambling scumbag. :roll:
Gavin Scott
Admin

Do go on...
rts

Square Eyes wrote:...until I got this phone call from some drunken rambling scumbag. :roll:
Sorry.
tvmercia

Square Eyes wrote:
tvmercia wrote:i want to know what square eyes and nick harvey did this weekend.
Oh, very kind thanks for asking, I've really packed it in but I won't bore you with the details.

Apart from the fact I was enjoying a nice quiet night in last night until I got this phone call from some drunken rambling scumbag. :roll:
ROFL, well excuse *me*. it was either phone you or nick harvey, but nick talks in anagrams which are far too complex when ones had one too many tomato juices.
rob

Well, this weekend saw me get drunk, eating a lot of food, getting arm strain and landing a small job!

My uncle and his missus were down from Kent for the weekend and I met up with them at my grandads on Saturday night. When my grandad and uncle went to bed, we kept drinking before finally getting home at 2 in the morning. I returned to my grandads the next morning as we were all going out for a meal down the local pub. I had a nice roast chicken which tasted delicious. After that, it was into the games room for a big family game of darts. I won the first game, but then my arm started hurting and so I withdrew. When we got back to grandads, he offered me a part time job gardening. I said yes, and I start on Saturday.

Then I come on here to find rtsnet is down. Oh well...
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am