Viruses!

russnet

It might have put sommat onto your computer now! :-)

At the moment, I probably have more viruses than a third world country!

Anyhow, many thanks to those that suggested things on Page 1. Norton didn't pick up the viruses for some reason but I think it might because my other virus program (AVG) kicked in.

I'm going to try a few other things today and see what happens. Failing that, I might be coming to your computer one day with one big virus! Mwah!
russnet

Just an update:-

I think I got rid of the worst. Just doing a few more tests but I eliminated 50 spyware files (!) although to be fair most of them were eliminate from a different spy ware killer program but somehow kept them. Effective eh!

Although I said 8 viruses earlier, I think it's the way AVG describes them as viruses although I personally think it's more spyware stuff than viruses. But anyway, the worst could be over.
Anonymous

russnet wrote:Just an update:-

I think I got rid of the worst. Just doing a few more tests but I eliminated 50 spyware files (!) although to be fair most of them were eliminate from a different spy ware killer program but somehow kept them. Effective eh!

Although I said 8 viruses earlier, I think it's the way AVG describes them as viruses although I personally think it's more spyware stuff than viruses. But anyway, the worst could be over.
I was on AOL it was the first time i've heard of spyware i downloaded adware and it deleted 30 spyware cookies :shock:

That made me more concerned now i delete my cookies and after i finshed using the internet and run a good scan (Adware) takes 4mins.

Image(Does this remind you of something ;) )
russnet

I use to have a map like that. Not sure where it was placed although it would be really good on a website :-)
Anonymous

russnet wrote:I use to have a map like that. Not sure where it was placed although it would be really good on a website :-)
It was from your 'crtv' website that i stored as a favourite on IE . :)
MarkN

Barrett wrote:Image(Does this remind you of something ;) )
Thanks to the virus "itvplc" most of those regions have all but disappeared now... does anyone have a decent virus scanner that can resolve the problem?
Anonymous

MarkN wrote:
Barrett wrote:Image(Does this remind you of something ;) )
Thanks to the virus "itvplc" most of those regions have all but disappeared now... does anyone have a decent virus scanner that can resolve the problem?
Lol :(

I have the ofcom scanner ;) :(
MarkN

Barrett wrote:I have the ofcom scanner ;) :(
Unfortunately the "Ofcom" scanner doesn't work; for some strange reason it makes the problem worse.
Anonymous

MarkN wrote:
Barrett wrote:I have the ofcom scanner ;) :(
Unfortunately the "Ofcom" scanner doesn't work; for some strange reason it makes the problem worse.
Thames/Fremantle Media is a good virus killer it could 'kill' itv plc virus ;)
russnet

Barrett wrote:
russnet wrote:I use to have a map like that. Not sure where it was placed although it would be really good on a website :-)
Last time, I try to be funny! :lol:
Anonymous

russnet wrote:
Barrett wrote:
Last time, I try to be funny! :lol:
:?: :lol: