Pres Cafe Watch News and Information Board

james2001

I wonder if they're the same person as human nature on Digitalspy and AV Forums... nearly every time someone critisises the BBC, they almost immediately appear to defend them, even if it's a thread that's been running for months, or sometimes years, that they'd never posted in before. It's bizarre, as if they're monitoring everything posted on both forums all day every day ready to spring into action as soon as anything remotely critical of the BBC appears.
Jonwo

Brekkie is being super irritation in the Eurovision thread.
Jason

I just received a warning for trying to 'bypass the character limit' in the Eurovision thread. I said all i needed to say in that short sentence so why is the board throwing a strop because i typed '30 character limit' so i could post what i wanted?
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
WillPS

Jason wrote: Sun 12 May, 2024 12.12 I just received a warning for trying to 'bypass the character limit' in the Eurovision thread. I said all i needed to say in that short sentence so why is the board throwing a strop because i typed '30 character limit' so i could post what i wanted?
Your message didn't really add much tho did it? It's meant to be a discussion board.
Jason

WillPS wrote: Sun 12 May, 2024 22.27
Jason wrote: Sun 12 May, 2024 12.12 I just received a warning for trying to 'bypass the character limit' in the Eurovision thread. I said all i needed to say in that short sentence so why is the board throwing a strop because i typed '30 character limit' so i could post what i wanted?
Your message didn't really add much tho did it? It's meant to be a discussion board.
It was a comment adding to the reaction of zero points from the public vote. Is that not what they were discussing?
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
WillPS

Jason wrote: Sun 12 May, 2024 22.59
WillPS wrote: Sun 12 May, 2024 22.27
It was a comment adding to the reaction of zero points from the public vote. Is that not what they were discussing?
What was the comment?
Martin Phillp

james2001 wrote: Mon 06 May, 2024 00.34 I wonder if they're the same person as human nature on Digitalspy and AV Forums... nearly every time someone critisises the BBC, they almost immediately appear to defend them, even if it's a thread that's been running for months, or sometimes years, that they'd never posted in before. It's bizarre, as if they're monitoring everything posted on both forums all day every day ready to spring into action as soon as anything remotely critical of the BBC appears.
Are you thinking of Carl Waring? I don't think it's him. Cando I think is in the industry.
TVF's London Lite.
Dav29

Martin Phillp wrote: Wed 15 May, 2024 03.34
james2001 wrote: Mon 06 May, 2024 00.34 I wonder if they're the same person as human nature on Digitalspy and AV Forums... nearly every time someone critisises the BBC, they almost immediately appear to defend them, even if it's a thread that's been running for months, or sometimes years, that they'd never posted in before. It's bizarre, as if they're monitoring everything posted on both forums all day every day ready to spring into action as soon as anything remotely critical of the BBC appears.
Are you thinking of Carl Waring? I don't think it's him. Cando I think is in the industry.
It does seem a bit uncanny, doesn't it? Like there's this guardian angel for the BBC lurking in the forums, ready to swoop in whenever it's under fire. Whether it's the same person or just a bunch of super fans, they sure know how to defend their turf! XD