Pres Cafe Watch News and Information Board

all new Phil

Because not only are you a massive bore, you’re also all the things that you accuse others of.

I’ve literally no idea who Joe is, the only interaction I remember us having is agreeing with each other, by no more than liking each others posts once or twice, about what an arse you are.

I’m sorry if this post is BRUTALLY mocking you.
Sput

KatsKaravan wrote: Fri 15 Sep, 2023 17.22
Lick lick fawn fawn, oh Martin you’re such a natural at this. We’re not all as narrow minded as you. Some of us realise that these things exist in a much wider context than just “ooh, the set was red but now it’s blue!”

Look, I know I’ve been a complete dick and I apologise for that. What I don’t apologise for is calling out Pres Cafe and Andrew Nairn for its ridiculous moderation. Why is it that when Nick Harvey used to deride the ‘soderators’ on TV Forum, he was celebrated for it; but when I do so about its successor, I am treated like a heretic?
Hang on, are you apologising for being a complete dick in this current instance or a previous one? Please clarify.
Knight knight
Joe

all new Phil wrote: Fri 15 Sep, 2023 19.10 Because not only are you a massive bore, you’re also all the things that you accuse others of.

I’ve literally no idea who Joe is, the only interaction I remember us having is agreeing with each other, by no more than liking each others posts once or twice, about what an arse you are.

I’m sorry if this post is BRUTALLY mocking you.
Don’t know how I feel about your post but I know I have to like it because of our pact
Martin Phillp

I'm still waiting to join the pact? Is it like the Masons?
TVF's London Lite.
all new Phil

Martin Phillp wrote: Fri 15 Sep, 2023 22.10 I'm still waiting to join the pact? Is it like the Masons?
Yes, but with more BRUTAL mocking and belittlement.
Nick Harvey
God

Martin Phillp wrote: I'm still waiting to join the pact? Is it like the Masons?
Yes, and you also get to join the secret forum.
bilky asko

I notice that there's been discussion over changes to the edit window on posts.

I presume someone has been editing their posts to say "anyone who replies to this post is a massive bumhole", or similar. Does anyone know what was going on?
Charlie Wells

bilky asko wrote: Sat 16 Sep, 2023 10.06 I notice that there's been discussion over changes to thr edit window on posts.

I presume someone has been editing their posts to say "anyone who replies to this post is a massive bumhole", or similar. Does anyone know what was going on?
Maybe they had a situation like TVF where a member threw their toys out their pram and before 'quitting' edited all their posts. Not sure how long the edit window was before but I think 5-10 minutes is usually sufficient for correcting typos and similar.
"If ass holes could fly then this place would be an airport."
Martin Phillp

I see they've banned Russell Brand talk, presumably it was a moderating pain for them when the Schofe allegations came out?
TVF's London Lite.
bilky asko

Martin Phillp wrote: Sat 16 Sep, 2023 23.00 I see they've banned Russell Brand talk, presumably it was a moderating pain for them when the Schofe allegations came out?
It's much less relevant to the forum - he's not been on screens much for the past few years, so there's no immediate implications for any TV channel.
WillPS

Martin Phillp wrote: Sat 16 Sep, 2023 23.00 I see they've banned Russell Brand talk, presumably it was a moderating pain for them when the Schofe allegations came out?
Sensible decision.