Pres Cafe Watch News and Information Board

bilky asko

With the inevitable finally occurring regarding the This Morning hosting situation, Pres Café is now full of mindless speculation and yet more ridiculpus comparisons to Caroline Flack (alongside awful language in reference to this).

EDIT: It does seem the mods have been active this afternoon, so thankfully the worst of it has gone pretty quickly
Critique

Very impressed by just how many members have seen the timing of the Jake Humphrey leaving BT Sport/Philip Schofield leaving This Morning announcements as meaning that Jake is destined to take over on This Morning…!
Jonwo

Critique wrote: Sun 21 May, 2023 15.31 Very impressed by just how many members have seen the timing of the Jake Humphrey leaving BT Sport/Philip Schofield leaving This Morning announcements as meaning that Jake is destined to take over on This Morning…!
Have to admit I was guilty for thinking that!
Shiruba98

Okay, this might sound silly but I think Pres Café has completely disappeared.
I tried to access it just now and all I get is this...
Does anyone know what's going on?
JetixFann450

Bizarre because it was working just a few minutes ago.

Get the feeling the domain wasn't renewed.
Member of Pres Cafe who occasionally pops in and out.
AxG

I have a 'We use Cookies' page, however that page doesn't include Pres Café in name or branding.
Shiruba98

AxG wrote: Mon 22 May, 2023 12.22 I have a 'We use Cookies' page, however that page doesn't include Pres Café in name or branding.
I got the same thing, then that domain page. I do hope we get some news from the team about what's going on.
gottago

AxG wrote: Mon 22 May, 2023 12.22 I have a 'We use Cookies' page, however that page doesn't include Pres Café in name or branding.
I kept getting that on every other page I clicked on about a week ago.
Charlie Wells

JetixFann450 wrote: Mon 22 May, 2023 12.21 Bizarre because it was working just a few minutes ago.

Get the feeling the domain wasn't renewed.
Yup, that sort of thing tends to happen if you don't renew your hosting and/or domain name.
Looks like it's now been replaced with a basic plain text message saying they're experiencing technical issues.
"If ass holes could fly then this place would be an airport."
bilky asko

I got that page for a few seconds at some point over the weekend, but it quickly resolved itself.

I just hope we don't have to start again.

EDIT: The site appears to be back up, with an apology banner

"An intermittent fault is affecting availability of Pres Café. It's being investigated and will be fully resolved as soon as possible."
all new Phil

Loving all the hyperbole in the BBC News thread 👍