Pres Cafe Watch News and Information Board

bilky asko

dosxuk wrote: Fri 17 Mar, 2023 15.22 It's either Tumble Tower or someone wanting us to believe it's him - Nemesis Nick has always been one of his other online handles.
It would take a lot of effort to produce such an accurate replica of Tumble Tower's contributions.
Solari

bilky asko wrote: Sat 18 Mar, 2023 13.49
dosxuk wrote: Fri 17 Mar, 2023 15.22 It's either Tumble Tower or someone wanting us to believe it's him - Nemesis Nick has always been one of his other online handles.
It would take a lot of effort to produce such an accurate replica of Tumble Tower's contributions.
Yes, it's definitely him. The writing style just matches up too well for it to not be him. Nice to see the return of an old tradition.
dosxuk

Solari wrote: Mon 20 Mar, 2023 19.55Nice to see the return of an old tradition.
We've also got the return of posters arguing that they know more about upcoming changes than the insiders, along with adding two and two and coming up with twenty two thousand and concluding that a programming change means a complete revamp of a channel - lining themselves up for the inevitable disappointment when it launches and the things they wanted changing, aren't.
Solari

That Derek is such a prick, isn’t he? Constantly defending GB News and being snippy and snide towards anyone who doesn’t worship the channel like he does. Horrible old squirt.
all new Phil

Solari wrote: Sat 25 Mar, 2023 19.48 That Derek is such a prick, isn’t he? Constantly defending GB News and being snippy and snide towards anyone who doesn’t worship the channel like he does. Horrible old squirt.
Can’t say that’s the impression I get.
Solari

all new Phil wrote: Sat 25 Mar, 2023 21.40
Solari wrote: Sat 25 Mar, 2023 19.48 That Derek is such a prick, isn’t he? Constantly defending GB News and being snippy and snide towards anyone who doesn’t worship the channel like he does. Horrible old squirt.
Yeah, well you would say that, Phil. You'd defend Josef Fritzl just to be contrarian. Anyway you're just as right wing as he is so no wonder you'd agree. You defended GB News relentlessly for months until it turned out you'd never even watched the channel. All you do is disagree with everyone else because you think it makes you fast and interesting. Well, I've got your number, buddy. You're a fraud. Pure and simple.
all new Phil

Solari wrote: Sat 25 Mar, 2023 21.58
Yeah, well you would say that, Phil. You'd defend Josef Fritzl just to be contrarian. Anyway you're just as right wing as he is so no wonder you'd agree. You defended GB News relentlessly for months until it turned out you'd never even watched the channel. All you do is disagree with everyone else because you think it makes you fast and interesting. Well, I've got your number, buddy. You're a fraud. Pure and simple.
Great stuff.
Solari

all new Phil wrote: Sat 25 Mar, 2023 23.23

Great stuff.
Glad we both agree.
all new Phil

Solari wrote: Sat 25 Mar, 2023 23.25

Great stuff.
Glad we both agree.
Have you considered stepping away from the internet once in a while? You don’t half get wound up about things that don’t matter.

Looking forward to the receipts to show I have “defended GB News relentlessly for months” btw. I barely even care about it, let alone post relentlessly about it.
Solari

all new Phil wrote: Sat 25 Mar, 2023 23.32
Solari wrote: Sat 25 Mar, 2023 23.25

Great stuff.
Glad we both agree.
Have you considered stepping away from the internet once in a while? You don’t half get wound up about things that don’t matter.

Looking forward to the receipts to show I have “defended GB News relentlessly for months” btw. I barely even care about it, let alone post relentlessly about it.
At least I’m not a relentless contrarian like you.
Newsroom2018

Why on earth do you engage with this Firestarter All Old Phil?

Same old nonsense on every damn forum!

How about YOU step away from the internet and these forums and retire your nauseating nonsense:

Honestly it's old hat, it's boring as s@£t and it's not 2003, which from a whole bunch of us can ascertain is when you started on such forums.