Crying over buying milk

Nick Harvey
God

I hadn't realised the white tops had gone national (international if Ms Sturgeon gets her way).

The press release I saw indicated that it was just a trial for a month for places served by the Bridgwater Muller plant.

We're certainly getting them from Tesco in Wiltshire.

The main annoyance I find, not particularly to do with the colour, is that the machine seems to be doing them up tighter, so the tab on the inner seal sticks to the top and comes away with it, making it difficult to then remove the inner seal.
Pete

Tesco Pure (own brand cravendale) has just got it but normal tesco hasn't
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Martin Phillp

Nick Harvey wrote: Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12.24 The main annoyance I find, not particularly to do with the colour, is that the machine seems to be doing them up tighter, so the tab on the inner seal sticks to the top and comes away with it, making it difficult to then remove the inner seal.
My mum's had issues opening the bottle tops as well and like you, once I've managed to open it, the tab sticks to the top.
TVF's London Lite.
thegeek

Christmas greetings from my milko.

Nick Harvey
God

thegeek wrote: Christmas greetings from my milko.
Is that a glass bottle?

How quaint!
Martin Phillp

Milk and More?
TVF's London Lite.
thegeek

No, an independent who are based in Woodford Green. We barely get through enough cow milk at home to make it worthwhile these days, though the weekly eggs and bread deliveries are handy.