Pres Cafe Watch News and Information Board

Pete

reminds me of the abuse the woman announcer for the 2012 opening ceremony got for being too common/young
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Blewatter

Now we have another user on Pres Cafe who is being very aggressive for no other reason than seemingly, 'just because'. Some of these guys are unbelievably tone deaf
Jonwo

BBCMeridian is quite irritating aren't they?
WillPS

Blewatter wrote: Thu 22 Sep, 2022 16.16 Now we have another user on Pres Cafe who is being very aggressive for no other reason than seemingly, 'just because'. Some of these guys are unbelievably tone deaf
Details pls.
harshy

thegeek wrote: Fri 16 Sep, 2022 23.05 I have got as far as signing up for Pres Café, but haven't quite got as far as posting anything. It's not quite a daily visit yet but maybe it'll get there. (I've mostly been too busy with work and life and stuff.)
Yeah same here I realised I was spending too much time on pres forums and realised well let’s use my brain for the better and so I am doing a course instead.
Alan de Robson

I like both forums but feel myself swaying more towards Pres Cafe.

Feel a bit sh*tty about it because the TV Talk Forum team has spent time, money, creativity and energy on the project.

If only there could be a way where we were posting on one forum instead of two and no one lost out. Hmmm...
dosxuk

Has something kicked off on pres cafe? Or are they just trying to drive more people to sign up?
rob

dosxuk wrote: Mon 03 Oct, 2022 14.25 Has something kicked off on pres cafe? Or are they just trying to drive more people to sign up?
Nothing's kicked off. From the feedback thread:
The change will remain in place for the foreseeable future for operational reasons (including increased bot activity). It'll be kept under review.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Pete

you'd be surprised what a magnet for bots minor UK message boards are... 😒
"He has to be larger than bacon"
barcode

Alan de Robson wrote: Sat 24 Sep, 2022 18.34 I like both forums but feel myself swaying more towards Pres Cafe.

Feel a bit sh*tty about it because the TV Talk Forum team has spent time, money, creativity and energy on the project.

If only there could be a way where we were posting on one forum instead of two and no one lost out. Hmmm...

There is a way now, they just talk the stuff and post it on their own forum. What I found weird is the fact the two forums serve different purposes, however its clear Talk wants to grab headlines since if there really cared about pres there would have started one about TLC rebrand, Pretty clear talk is just Digital spy about TV, which is a shame.
JetixFann450

[delete]
Member of Pres Cafe who occasionally pops in and out.