TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

Martin Phillp

That thread is totally unreadable thanks to the continual discussion of a merger that isn't going to happen.
TVF's London Lite.
Joe

m-in-m wrote: Fri 27 May, 2022 22.11 Is anyone having login problems? I'm being told I need to complete a captur but it isn't displaying.
I have that issue too.

Unfortunately, the announcement does not go anywhere.
Charlie Wells

Joe wrote: Mon 30 May, 2022 08.25
m-in-m wrote: Fri 27 May, 2022 22.11 Is anyone having login problems? I'm being told I need to complete a captur but it isn't displaying.
I have that issue too.

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? I ended up doing that today and finally found a couple bits started working a bit better, possible as a script or two had changed.
"If ass holes could fly then this place would be an airport."
m-in-m

Charlie Wells wrote: Mon 30 May, 2022 15.12
Joe wrote: Mon 30 May, 2022 08.25
I have that issue too.

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? I ended up doing that today and finally found a couple bits started working a bit better, possible as a script or two had changed.
I've tried that on two devices 🙁
Jason

Has anyone been getting a 'Forbidden' page while trying to access TV Live? I've received this page twice recently.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
gottago

This may well be the dullest pondering I’ve ever seen on the forum.
Robertclark125 wrote: I wonder what the continuity announcement will be for that last edition, on Channel 5. For the last edition of "High Road" on STV, the announcer said "And now on STV, the very last edition of High Road". It may well be something like that they elect to say.
Martin Phillp

I thought some of my posts were bordering on minute, but that takes the biscuit.
TVF's London Lite.
Critique

Jason wrote: Thu 02 Jun, 2022 21.56 Has anyone been getting a 'Forbidden' page while trying to access TV Live? I've received this page twice recently.
I've been getting this '403 - Forbidden' page seemingly at random over the past week or so now I reckon. I went to reply to your post the other day saying I'd been experiencing it but on that occasion it was all working fine so didn't bother. Tonight it's refused to load the site for five minutes citing the above error, and then suddenly have been welcomed in as if it never happened!
Andrew

With a thread having been created early doors about the PM No Confidence vote, are we taking bets on how many bans will be issued today?

It's asking for trouble in my opinion

In any case these news story threads are never too exciting unless its a massive news story, the most that happens is that BBC World simulcasts with the News Channel at a different time to normal with presenter X replacing presenter Y
Jonwo

I am confident that boddington is steely12/Custard56 under a different alias.
Andrew wrote: Mon 06 Jun, 2022 09.50 With a thread having been created early doors about the PM No Confidence vote, are we taking bets on how many bans will be issued today?

It's asking for trouble in my opinion

In any case these news story threads are never too exciting unless its a massive news story, the most that happens is that BBC World simulcasts with the News Channel at a different time to normal with presenter X replacing presenter Y
I assume Brekkie will have to keep his political opinions to himself to avoid a ban hammer.
Andrew

The thread went better than I expected

I expected some thinly veiled outburst from someone when the result was announced, but it didn’t happen