TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

Jonwo

Having the same issue as Jason and fusionlad with the password reset. Tried using the activation code and said it was invalid.
rob

Jonwo wrote: Fri 15 Apr, 2022 22.51 Having the same issue as Jason and fusionlad with the password reset. Tried using the activation code and said it was invalid.
Message me here with your TVLF username, and I'll reset the password for you. Can't promise I'll be able to do it today though as I'm at work all day.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Nick Harvey
God

The biggest problem here appears to be that all the password reset emails either go in your spam folder or are simply rejected by your ISP.
Dr Lobster*

Nick Harvey wrote: Sat 16 Apr, 2022 22.07 The biggest problem here appears to be that all the password reset emails either go in your spam folder or are simply rejected by your ISP.
There’s no spf record in dns for the tvliveforum.com domain which I suspect is the root cause of the problem - it was delivered for me as I have all spam filtering disabled, but many hosts won’t even forward it, as you say.
rob

Dr Lobster* wrote: Sat 16 Apr, 2022 22.32There’s no spf record in dns for the tvliveforum.com domain which I suspect is the root cause of the problem - it was delivered for me as I have all spam filtering disabled, but many hosts won’t even forward it, as you say.
I'll be happy to look into that later on. Thanks for the heads up on that one.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Martin Phillp

Nick Harvey wrote: Sat 16 Apr, 2022 22.07 The biggest problem here appears to be that all the password reset emails either go in your spam folder or are simply rejected by your ISP.
Mine went into the main inbox folder on Gmail surprisingly.
TVF's London Lite.
Si-Co

Thanks for your ongoing work on the forum, Rob.

I sent you a message via TVL before I saw the posts in this thread, so you can now ignore my message!
Everyone hears what you say,
Friends listen to what you say,
Best friends listen to what you don't say.
Joe

harshy wrote: With bbc weather in chameleon style have they sorted out the bbc weather on tv screen?
CameronYoung wrote: Like others have said, I think the 'sun' icon is just for the app, but the weather on TV still uses the old blocks (at least on the NC).
HTV Best wrote: BBC weather app has updated on Android.
JAS84 wrote: Has it? Because I'm seeing the old icon and "Last updated 18 Nov 2021"
Keith wrote:The icon in the Play store has updated, however there doesn't appear to have been a update to the app yet.
JAS84 wrote: Well that's weird. I'm seeing an updated icon now, but it's NOT the sun symbol, it's just the word WEATHER Reithed with the old BBC logo!
*quietly leaves 'BBC Chameleon progress checker' thread*
Jonwo

Let’s hope BM1.. I mean Newshound47 doesn’t start doom and gloom if the UK doesn’t do well at Eurovision. The chatbox is already full of baseless speculation that x country will pull out.
Martin Phillp

I'm sure it's been mentioned on here before, but Roger Darthwell's comments don't really seem to contribute anything.
TVF's London Lite.
all new Phil

Oh good. Another “what channels should the BBC close” thread.