TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

all new Phil

This poster claiming that parents will be up in arms if they change the CBeebies logo is getting a bit much if I’m honest.
Jonwo

My BM11 sense is tingling when Newshound47 posts anything about Russia.
noqmeb

Sad to see that posts are being removed without any explanation or reference. That is what started to happen in the old place.
barcode

I thought Moz was a real prat of the forum, not being happy about wider discussion not going in his way, but it seems "BagelCrisp" is just glory hog and Plagiarist https://www.tvliveforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 358#p70358
JAS84

Joe wrote: Wed 23 Feb, 2022 10.43 Anyone else feel grated by the term 'pre-empted' or is it just me?
Ugh, you're talking about one of my posts, aren't you? What's wrong with that word? It's a quick way of saying that normal programmes won't be on. People would complain if I said "cancelled" - you often get clickbait headlines on newspaper websites about shows being axed, when in reality it's just one or two episodes taken off it's usual timeslot because of sport or some other live event.
JAS84

There seems to be a lot of fuss in the Forum Updates thread just because of a change of font.
Joe

JAS84 wrote: Sat 26 Feb, 2022 16.38
Joe wrote: Wed 23 Feb, 2022 10.43 Anyone else feel grated by the term 'pre-empted' or is it just me?
Ugh, you're talking about one of my posts, aren't you? What's wrong with that word? It's a quick way of saying that normal programmes won't be on. People would complain if I said "cancelled" - you often get clickbait headlines on newspaper websites about shows being axed, when in reality it's just one or two episodes taken off it's usual timeslot because of sport or some other live event.
I think that’s why I used the word ‘grate’ – it’s irrational, and you’re doing nothing wrong.
Martin Phillp

JAS84 wrote: Wed 02 Mar, 2022 20.54 There seems to be a lot of fuss in the Forum Updates thread just because of a change of font.
It doesn't bother me at all and easier to read.
TVF's London Lite.
AlfieMulcahy

Lyric W is very adament that things are happening, but isn't sure what those things are.
james2001

Ginnyfan clearly perfectly fine with Russian disinformation (or "facts from another perspective" as they put it) being broadcast to the world.

This morning it's been reported that the woman rescued from the rubble of the bombed maternity hospital that Russian media insisted was a crisis actor has died, along with her baby. But, hey, it was actually an empty hospital occupied by extremists and we're cancelling "inconvenient truths from a different view" apparently.

Roger Darthwell seems to be the only one who's given them kudos for their posts, which says a lot about him as well.
Alan de Robson

james2001 wrote: Mon 14 Mar, 2022 10.50 Ginnyfan clearly perfectly fine with Russian disinformation (or "facts from another perspective" as they put it) being broadcast to the world.

This morning it's been reported that the woman rescued from the rubble of the bombed maternity hospital that Russian media insisted was a crisis actor has died, along with her baby. But, hey, it was actually an empty hospital occupied by extremists and we're cancelling "inconvenient truths from a different view" apparently.

Roger Darthwell seems to be the only one who's given them kudos for their posts, which says a lot about him as well.
James, I agree with Ginnyfan.

I profoundly disagree with book-burning censors like you who don't trust the UK population to have the intelligence to make up their own minds.

I'd rather live in a country run by people like Ginnyfan or Rog Darthwell than someone with your opinion mate.