Coronavirus - Strange times

rob

2 Astra and now 1 Pfizer.

Due in work tomorrow evening, so could be interesting...
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
gottago

How interesting, I too was wiped out last night a day after having the booster (Pfizer). I was absolutely fine after the first two vaccines which are also higher dosage I believe.
Pete

2 AZ + Pfizer booster.

AZ1 had me with muscle pain for three days, AZ2 had nothing.

Booster knocked me out for three days with fatigue.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
TG

2x AZ, 1x Pfizer.

Both AZ doses left me feeling like I'd been hit by a train.
Thankfully the Pfizer just left me having to ask a colleague to help me put my coat on after work, as the ache was intense!
Charlie Wells

3x Pfizer (2 + booster)

Whilst I was due for a jab today I got mine a day early whilst staying overnight in London with the wife. Opted to go to the vaccine centre at Westfields Stratford on Sunday. Wisely got there before the shops opened for browsing, which meant not too much waiting before being given the booster. Also meant we could leave before it got too busy, as the Stratford Westfield seems to get a lot more crowded than the Shepherd's Bush one.

On a side note I can't help thinking the RMT strikes may be contributing to the high Covid rates in London. The Victoria train I was in on Saturday was fairly crowded. Also seem to be a remarkably high number of people not wearing a mask on the tube and trains, and I doubt they were all exempt.
"If ass holes could fly then this place would be an airport."
iSon

I do find it very interesting how there are so many different reactions but the booster seems to be producing the greatest number of anecdotal stories of feeling rotten. I was fine after the first two doses of Pfizer other than the usual sore arm whereas others really suffered but the booster really knocked me about so much I was worried I actually had Covid (again!)
Good Lord!
bilky asko

I had 2 x Pfizer and a Moderna booster, the two Pfizer doses felt like I had a small bruise for a day; the Moderna dose was exactly the same for me.
cwathen

iSon wrote: Mon 20 Dec, 2021 18.48 I do find it very interesting how there are so many different reactions but the booster seems to be producing the greatest number of anecdotal stories of feeling rotten. I was fine after the first two doses of Pfizer other than the usual sore arm whereas others really suffered but the booster really knocked me about so much I was worried I actually had Covid (again!)
ISTR though that during the original rollout there seemed to be wall-to-wall stories of side effects too. When I finally got my first dose I booked two days off work just in case, but only had the barest hint of not feeling quite right for a day or so but certainly not enough to stop me doing things and nothing at all with the 2nd jab.

My first two were Pfizer, assuming the booster will be the same as all being done at the same place.
all new Phil

I had 2 x Moderna followed by a Pfizer booster. Only one I had any sort of reaction to was my second Moderna which made me feel like I’d been hit by a bus.

In other news I had a bit of time off work last week so did a volunteering shift at a local vaccine site, and have signed up for another next week. Worth doing if you have a spare afternoon.
Jonwo

I felt like absolute crap after my booster, the weird thing was that the side effects didn't happen until much later.
Martin Phillp

My mother had two AZ jabs and Pfizer booster.

First was fine, second made her feel unwell for a couple of days, booster was fine.

I'm having my booster tomorrow, so will report back.
TVF's London Lite.