TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

james2001

onetrickpony wrote: Thu 19 Aug, 2021 09.52 Do you own this forum now as well?
I'm pretty sure the people who do own this forum feel the same about running commentary of every single development.
Alan de Robson

Rob - I can't get into TVLF at all.

I've checked to see that I am still a member and I am but it won't accept my username and password. When I try to change the password, it doesn't recognise my email address.

HELP, please! :-)
DavidWhitfield

Alan de Robson wrote: Fri 20 Aug, 2021 15.45 I've checked to see that I am still a member and I am but it won't accept my username and password. When I try to change the password, it doesn't recognise my email address.
Did you try clearing your cache/cookies? This seems to have done the trick for others in your position.
Alan de Robson

DavidWhitfield wrote: Fri 20 Aug, 2021 17.43
Alan de Robson wrote: Fri 20 Aug, 2021 15.45 I've checked to see that I am still a member and I am but it won't accept my username and password. When I try to change the password, it doesn't recognise my email address.
Did you try clearing your cache/cookies? This seems to have done the trick for others in your position.
Hi David - I have done but no further forward, I'm afraid.
rob

Alan de Robson wrote: Sat 21 Aug, 2021 11.02
DavidWhitfield wrote: Fri 20 Aug, 2021 17.43
Hi David - I have done but no further forward, I'm afraid.
I'll PM you shortly.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
all new Phil

All this talk of “DOGs” in the BBC thread is very DS.
Jonwo

I am pleased that steely12 is being called out on his posts being inaccurate and faux concern about BBC Breakfast although I suspect he won't heed the warning from Rob.
WillPS

If somebody is chatting shit, that should warrant a reply of "you're chatting shit", not a warning IMO.

Can we expect that herein everyone who expresses anything on slightly flimsy evidence is punished with a warning?

Is this not the same board where the admin started a thread about Discovery closing all their linear outlets on the strength of a website which looked like it had been put together on Geocities c.2001? Perhaps fitting that same admin has managed to warn himself rather than the offender this time around.
Jonwo

WillPS wrote: Sun 22 Aug, 2021 20.01 If somebody is chatting shit, that should warrant a reply of "you're chatting shit", not a warning IMO.

Can we expect that herein everyone who expresses anything on slightly flimsy evidence is punished with a warning?

Is this not the same board where the admin started a thread about Discovery closing all their linear outlets on the strength of a website which looked like it had been put together on Geocities c.2001? Perhaps fitting that same admin has managed to warn himself rather than the offender this time around.
TBF the poster in question has been told multiple times to stop with the faux concern and it’s been ignored so this occasion, a warning is justified.
Dr Lobster*

anybody keep getting this?

I got it once or twice last week, but it seems to pop up every page refresh... weird problem.
Jonwo

I know it's his thing but by God, This is UTV's constant moaning about the continuity announcers is boring as hell!

Dr Lobster* wrote: Mon 30 Aug, 2021 20.24 Image

anybody keep getting this?

I got it once or twice last week, but it seems to pop up every page refresh... weird problem.
I get this every so often as well.