TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

TVenthusiasm2

It's off again...

rob

Yep, I've decided to shut the forum for the night, so I can return to it in the morning and fix the problem with the wrong accounts showing up. I think I know what's causing the problem, and hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

I can't say when the forum will be back online, but I will keep you all updated as to when things return to normal.

Night all.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
all new Phil

rob wrote: Sun 15 Aug, 2021 19.08 Yep, I've decided to shut the forum for the night, so I can return to it in the morning and fix the problem with the wrong accounts showing up. I think I know what's causing the problem, and hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

I can't say when the forum will be back online, but I will keep you all updated as to when things return to normal.

Night all.
Take it easy Rob. It’s not the end of the world and everyone understands 👍
JetixFann450

Other television presentation forums are available. 😉

Take it easy, Rob, hopefully it all resolves itself tomorrow.
Member of Pres Cafe who occasionally pops in and out.
Joe

TVenthusiasm2 wrote: Sun 15 Aug, 2021 18.26 It's off again...

You’re capturing this event with the ferocity of a channel rebrand.
rob

That's the worst 24 hours I've had since starting the forum, but I think it's working OK again now.

Again, please read the stickied thread for details, and thanks to the majority of you for your patience and offers of support.

Is it too early for a beer?
TIGHazard

rob wrote: Mon 16 Aug, 2021 10.27 That's the worst 24 hours I've had since starting the forum, but I think it's working OK again now.

Again, please read the stickied thread for details, and thanks to the majority of you for your patience and offers of support.

Still getting logged in as you. :(

EDIT: Actually it seems to have corrected.
TVenthusiasm2

Same here, getting logged in as different people. Tried clearing cookies on my browser, but getting the same results as before.
Charlie Wells

rob wrote: Mon 16 Aug, 2021 10.27 That's the worst 24 hours I've had since starting the forum, but I think it's working OK again now.

I think you may have spoken too soon as when I logged back in it was showing I was different users (which included Asa). Maybe in the settings rename the cookie that the forums use? This might possibly help if the corruption is contained within previously issued cookies.

"If ass holes could fly then this place would be an airport."
rob

Charlie Wells wrote: Mon 16 Aug, 2021 10.48 Maybe in the settings rename the cookie that the forums use? This might possibly help if the corruption is contained within previously issued cookies.
I did try that, but it didn't fix it.

I spoke too soon. Again...
Charlie Wells

rob wrote: Mon 16 Aug, 2021 10.51
Charlie Wells wrote: Mon 16 Aug, 2021 10.48 Maybe in the settings rename the cookie that the forums use? This might possibly help if the corruption is contained within previously issued cookies.
I did try that, but it didn't fix it.

I spoke too soon. Again...
If it helps the offline screen is currently showing my correct user name.
"If ass holes could fly then this place would be an airport."