J.Lyric is back with more sky mocks.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
James Vertigan

“Ghost” doing Tumble Dryer style commentary on the CIN thread 🙄
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
scottishtv

James Vertigan wrote: Fri 13 Nov, 2020 20.57 “Ghost” doing Tumble Dryer style commentary on the CIN thread 🙄
Yet somehow those are the best posts in the whole thread.
Martin Phillp

It wouldn't be a CiN thread without references to Tumble Tower. It is Tommyrot however.
TVF's London Lite.
JetixFann450

Ah dear, looks like Paul Akinbola has appeared on some discussion forum about animation now. Added a snarky comment as you do.
Member of Pres Cafe who occasionally pops in and out.
rob

That Roger Darthwell is slowly turning into a massive pain in the arse...
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
JetixFann450

rob wrote: Sat 21 Nov, 2020 17.30 That Roger Darthwell is slowly turning into a massive pain in the arse...
I know the guy personally, as he manages a campaign to bring BBC Three back and tbh, at times he will go overboard with what he types. Not that he's a bad guy, far beyond it, but I'm gonna be honest, I was waiting for a post about him here on this forum cause I wasn't going to do it.

I honestly don't see any problem with the Reith font, however he thinks it's better if the BBC were to go back to Gill Sans and he also thinks the Curves were a waste of money as well as saying he hates the BBC Scotland channel and the new BBC News graphics. The only truthful thing I share with him is that I don't see the purpose of a whole dedicated 'Scotland' channel but that's a tangent you can obviously read about over on the other forum.

I think it's more that he wants things to be old fashioned, it's not just because he wants BBC Three back. I'm not completely against what he says, but I do think he needs to understand that things can't just change back because one person demanded it.
Martin Phillp

TVF is down.
TVF's London Lite.
Critique

Something I've not seen before - although it 'belongs' in the Media Websites sub-forum, the thread about the online BBC presentation archive also appears in the thread list on the Home Forum in a multiview-esque fashion.
tightrope78

The inevitable posts about changing the name of UTV have started again!

Please make them stop!!
JetixFann450

Getting a little bit fed up with Roger and him bumping anything that relates to BBC Scotland and/or BBC Three...
He's literally posted 3 damn times in the span of 5 minutes.