TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Beep

dosxuk wrote: Sun 04 Oct, 2020 00.54 He's back again asking for a step-by-step guide to recreate the breakfast titles that are simple enough for a beginner to follow.
I'm biting my tongue; we can tell him until we're blue in the face but I don't think he has the capacity to understand that there are no 'simple' guides...

He seems to say in one breath what he thinks we 'want' to hear but then does another thing.
JetixFann450

The one thing I can't understand why it's foreign to even Bally is frame rates, surely he knows the difference between 60FPS and choppy PS1-like frame rates...
Member of Pres Cafe who occasionally pops in and out.
Jason

Charlie Wells has spelled it out to him and he’s edited his response by asking another question what the frame rate should be.

There’s also a new type of rota discussion in the Trump thread revolving around the use of BBC News studios.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
Jamesypoo

Who is Cold Open, where has he come from and why is he so annoying?
Philip

Jamesypoo wrote: Thu 08 Oct, 2020 08.23 Who is Cold Open, where has he come from and why is he so annoying?
As I posted earlier, I’m convinced it’s former member Austin Tatious / Alex Plain-Later / Lou Scannon.
rob

AlfieMulcahy continues to post pointless comments in an attempt to boost his post count...
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
tightrope78

No offence but seeing a load of English/Scottish/Welsh people continually talk about the 'best' name for UTV in the UTV thread , whilst they think they're being 'sensitive' about Northern Ireland is disheartening. It's white people talking about racism all over again!
bilky asko

I'm happy to see the new anti-rota rules being enforced well, even if some members are actively moaning about it.
Andrew

tightrope78 wrote: Wed 14 Oct, 2020 00.25 No offence but seeing a load of English/Scottish/Welsh people continually talk about the 'best' name for UTV in the UTV thread , whilst they think they're being 'sensitive' about Northern Ireland is disheartening. It's white people talking about racism all over again!
That discussion line seems to reappear every time someone outside of NI notices that their local news is called ITV News UTV Live and the next generation of youngster wades in on Northern Irish politics

It’s gone from one extreme to another in the Newsroom, I can’t believe Jane Hill hosted the Ten last Friday and it wasn’t mentioned at all. Previously her daytime shift starting one hour early would generate two pages!
tightrope78

Andrew wrote: Fri 16 Oct, 2020 22.51 It’s gone from one extreme to another in the Newsroom, I can’t believe Jane Hill hosted the Ten last Friday and it wasn’t mentioned at all. Previously her daytime shift starting one hour early would generate two pages!
You’re absolutely right! I noticed that Jane presented the Ten and couldn't believe no one mentioned it. People do seem wary of contributing anything remotely rota-like now.
Pete

tightrope78 wrote: Fri 16 Oct, 2020 23.30People do seem wary of contributing anything remotely rota-like now.
Good
"He has to be larger than bacon"