TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

thegeek

james2001 wrote: Sat 22 Aug, 2020 00.58 I have to say I've never understood why so many people get so fascinated and obsessed about rotas, but it's been a major part of TVF for nearly as long as its been around, so maybe there's something I'm missing...
I don't either, but I guess it's like stamp collecting or trainspotting - some people find a satisfaction in doing it (especially something you can be completist in) for the sake of it.
Martin Phillp

TheSebastian is certainly a challenging person to debate with.

When a member confronts him for being aggressive, he then shouts at them by saying he's not and then rambles on about how alt-right isn't a thing and then goes on a bash fest about Global, Sky etc. You say that if you're either alt-right and living in a bubble where you believe in it or is just a pain in the arse.
TVF's London Lite.
all new Phil

I think he’s correct about alt-right though. It’s overused, usually incorrectly.
james2001

From their ramblings in the thread about the potential new Murdoch news channel, I am now pretty much certain that, as was suggested a few weeks ago, another_beauty is James Martin, back under his umpteenth username. How long until he lets slip with a homophobic rant or praise for Tommy Robinson to fully expose himself again?
Martin Phillp

james2001 wrote: Sun 23 Aug, 2020 16.48 From their ramblings in the thread about the potential new Murdoch news channel, I am now pretty much certain that, as was suggested a few weeks ago, another_beauty is James Martin, back under his umpteenth username. How long until he lets slip with a homophobic rant or praise for Tommy Robinson to fully expose himself again?
He really needs to be careful, as he has a job in the radio industry.

It does make me wonder if he's a character who posts on Digital Spy's radio forums as well? He used to go by his real name when he started chatting about radio people and stations slagging them off which nearly cost his career.
TVF's London Lite.
james2001

He'll just be offered a slot on LBC or TalkRadio😛
JetixFann450

Is it really TVF without some sort of weird fantasy, whether that'd be of new presenter rotas or even restructuring the BBC closing the bloody children's channels?
Member of Pres Cafe who occasionally pops in and out.
thegeek

james2001 wrote: Sun 23 Aug, 2020 16.48 From their ramblings in the thread about the potential new Murdoch news channel, I am now pretty much certain that, as was suggested a few weeks ago, another_beauty is James Martin, back under his umpteenth username. How long until he lets slip with a homophobic rant or praise for Tommy Robinson to fully expose himself again?
Well he's been banned now...
james2001

Asa must have finally twigged it was him.
TIGHazard

thegeek wrote: Tue 25 Aug, 2020 08.36
Also, Newsroom has been banned... from the newsroom.
itsrobert

TIGHazard wrote: Tue 25 Aug, 2020 14.11
thegeek wrote: Tue 25 Aug, 2020 08.36
Also, Newsroom has been banned... from the newsroom.
What for? I always seem to miss everything!