TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

tightrope78

Learnt yesterday that Brekkie is 37! I honestly thought he was about 50, what with his antiquated views of technology and the like!
Jason

Looks like I missed a bit of drama in the gallery with someone claiming that someone their coronavirus BBC News countdown mock.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
bilky asko

And it currently appears to be down.
Charlie Wells

bilky asko wrote: Fri 15 May, 2020 08.42 And it currently appears to be down.
I'm also experiencing the same problem this morning. Tried a couple hours ago on my mobile via the home wifi, and just checked again on my PC at work.
"If ass holes could fly then this place would be an airport."
Jason

Charlie Wells wrote: Fri 15 May, 2020 09.04
bilky asko wrote: Fri 15 May, 2020 08.42 And it currently appears to be down.
I'm also experiencing the same problem this morning. Tried a couple hours ago on my mobile via the home wifi, and just checked again on my PC at work.
It just loaded on my laptop on Microsoft Edge showing no posts since 4.45 this morning.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
Martin Phillp

tightrope78 wrote: Thu 14 May, 2020 01.10 Learnt yesterday that Brekkie is 37! I honestly thought he was about 50, what with his antiquated views of technology and the like!
Can't believe I'm older than him and I'm 41 this year.
TVF's London Lite.
Jovis

It often feels like Brekkie posts simply to get his post count ever higher.
Beep

DeMarkay getting stroppy in his request thread; apparently it's not right to mention something about a particular programme in that thread if he wants music - he even used the word 'professional' - not sure where professionalism falls into a hobby/interest discussion forum not affiliated with any broadcaster, but there you go...

With a 'repatriation to his box' by Identity it was then very quickly dealt with by the moderation team it seems!
rob

Beep wrote: Sun 24 May, 2020 15.40 DeMarkay getting stroppy in his request thread; apparently it's not right to mention something about a particular programme in that thread if he wants music - he even used the word 'professional' - not sure where professionalism falls into a hobby/interest discussion forum not affiliated with any broadcaster, but there you go...

With a 'repatriation to his box' by Identity it was then very quickly dealt with by the moderation team it seems!
DeMarkay's attitude in recent weeks has been despicable. Waltzing around the forum like he owns the place, telling people what to do.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
dosxuk

rob wrote: Mon 25 May, 2020 12.26
Beep wrote: Sun 24 May, 2020 15.40 DeMarkay getting stroppy in his request thread; apparently it's not right to mention something about a particular programme in that thread if he wants music - he even used the word 'professional' - not sure where professionalism falls into a hobby/interest discussion forum not affiliated with any broadcaster, but there you go...

DeMarkay's attitude in recent weeks has been despicable. Waltzing around the forum like he owns the place, telling people what to do.
Recent weeks? It's always been bad. I just remember once replying to one of his breakfast mocks that it would be better if he cut the shots in time with the music, providing a quick re-edit to show what I meant, and got a whole load of abuse in response asking why I thought I had the right to come into his thread and post videos and that he totally disagreed with my critique of his work.

Then there's the whole leaving snippy reviews on other people's mocks, which he really doesn't like if you post his own words as a review of one of his own mocks, even if it fits. And the requirement to have posted as many mocks as him before he thinks you're allowed to comment on his work.
thegeek

I enjoyed this complete non-sequitur of a wrestling reference from cityprod:
cityprod wrote:
Brekkie wrote:He won't be resigning. Very worrying though if they use a daily national health briefing for this. I suspect it'll go as well as yesterday.
I tend to agree here. This government has not generally followed the usual playbook, and the big surprise would be that actually they do follow the usual playbook, and he does resign. Even then, like Vince Russo returning to TNA in secret, I imagine he will still have the ear of Boris Johnson and co, even if not in an official capacity.