Yet another Morrisons thread

Pete

all new Phil wrote: Sat 09 Nov, 2019 03.57 I want to go to there
We should organise a group outing for Metro's 18th birthday next year
"He has to be larger than bacon"
simonipswich1

Gibraltar is lovely although word of warning, make sure if you have any Gibraltar banknotes, spend them in Gibraltar! I had one and couldn't spend it in the UK and no UK bank would change it!
rdobbie

The ultra-minimalist Savers packaging didn't last long.

WillPS

Interesting they haven't got on the fake brands bandwagon... I'd have thought they'd have most to gain from such a rebrand as they could distribute them via their Safeway wholesale operation.
Martin Phillp

simonipswich1 wrote: Sat 09 Nov, 2019 19.26
Gibraltar is lovely although word of warning, make sure if you have any Gibraltar banknotes, spend them in Gibraltar! I had one and couldn't spend it in the UK and no UK bank would change it!
I sometimes get Gibraltar coins over here that has sneaked into circulation.
TVF's London Lite.
Jacket

WillPS wrote: Wed 01 Apr, 2020 14.31 Interesting they haven't got on the fake brands bandwagon...
Savers cheese (and nothing else that I could see) has transformed into a sort-of fake brand, but with Wm Morrison attached to it, and otherwise identical design to Savers. Which is weird.

WillPS

Jacket wrote: Sat 04 Apr, 2020 23.33
WillPS wrote: Wed 01 Apr, 2020 14.31 Interesting they haven't got on the fake brands bandwagon...
Savers cheese (and nothing else that I could see) has transformed into a sort-of fake brand, but with Wm Morrison attached to it, and otherwise identical design to Savers. Which is weird.

Weirder still!
rdobbie

I'm very impressed with Morrisons for cobbling together their Food Box service, which I'm sure has been a great help to a lot of people. It's delivered by DPD in insulated boxes with ice packs.

We just received ours, and the freshness of everything was spot on.

No guarantees as to what you'll get in your box, but ours had an interesting mix of core own brand Morrisons stuff, a few Savers and The Best items, and a few branded items (Heinz soups, Andrex bog roll and Cravendale milk).

https://www.morrisons.com/food-boxes

thegeek

That's a really nice photo you took of it.
WillPS

rdobbie wrote: Fri 10 Apr, 2020 04.34 I'm very impressed with Morrisons for cobbling together their Food Box service, which I'm sure has been a great help to a lot of people. It's delivered by DPD in insulated boxes with ice packs.

We just received ours, and the freshness of everything was spot on.

No guarantees as to what you'll get in your box, but ours had an interesting mix of core own brand Morrisons stuff, a few Savers and The Best items, and a few branded items (Heinz soups, Andrex bog roll and Cravendale milk).

https://www.morrisons.com/food-boxes

They've had a HelloFresh/Gousto style recipe delivery service for ages, but yes it's impressive that they've diverted that resource and Flowerworld so effectively.

HelloFresh has been a godsend throughout self isolation.
all new Phil

Agreed that Morrisons have done a great job with this - just a shame that any social media post they do about it is followed by hundreds of responses from people whinging that they don’t meet their individual exact needs.