TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

bilky asko

james2001 wrote: Mon 07 Oct, 2019 21.25 Does anyone know what the real deal is with jeffrey44 and every time someone links to one of his YouTube videos on TV Forum he changes the thumbnail to something mocking DVB Cornwall? It all seems very immature. And obsessive seeing as he must be watching TVF like a hawk to know when one of his videos has been linked and change the thumbnail nearly straight away. He's done it again today!

That's quite clearly not DVB Cornwall - does that look like a man who has an Excel SS for formatting his URLs with correct timestamps for posting on a forum?
james2001

TIGHazard wrote: Tue 08 Oct, 2019 09.26
james2001 wrote: Mon 07 Oct, 2019 21.25 Does anyone know what the real deal is with jeffrey44 and every time someone links to one of his YouTube videos on TV Forum he changes the thumbnail to something mocking DVB Cornwall? It all seems very immature. And obsessive seeing as he must be watching TVF like a hawk to know when one of his videos has been linked and change the thumbnail nearly straight away. He's done it again today!
Now he's calling you out in the youtube comment section

"Some people may say using thumbnails is immature but those people, being born in 2001 and therefore only 18 years old, might grow up a bit one day. If by some odd twist it turns out they are already older than 18 then I don't think there is any hope for them."
Amusing that he's decided the 2001 in my username must be my birth year, what a lazy (and hugely incorrect, chances are I'm actually older than he is) assumption. While he's the one acting like a teenager, making "amusing" thumbnails and focusing a lot of energy into a forum he was banned from years ago when the grown up thing would have been to move on.
WillPS

james2001 wrote: Tue 08 Oct, 2019 20.05chances are I'm actually older than he is
Show your working.

I think you're getting wound up about something which is supposed to annoy the bloke who banned him. Seems to be doing the trick.

Justice for the chat-two.
gottago

What is JKDerry exactly? He writes these long posts where he seems to make out he knows what he's on about but it largely seems to be stuff he's read on TV Forum reworded into endless, repeating posts. You'd almost think he used to work in TV but I don't think he has and he's just making assumptions and stating them as fact based on what he's previously read online.
Martin Phillp

gottago wrote: Tue 15 Oct, 2019 10.07 What is JKDerry exactly? He writes these long posts where he seems to make out he knows what he's on about but it largely seems to be stuff he's read on TV Forum reworded into endless, repeating posts. You'd almost think he used to work in TV but I don't think he has and he's just making assumptions and stating them as fact based on what he's previously read online.
He comes over as an old anorak who like DS's radio anoraks don't see any reason for change.
TVF's London Lite.
Philip

gottago wrote: Tue 15 Oct, 2019 10.07 What is JKDerry exactly? He writes these long posts where he seems to make out he knows what he's on about but it largely seems to be stuff he's read on TV Forum reworded into endless, repeating posts. You'd almost think he used to work in TV but I don't think he has and he's just making assumptions and stating them as fact based on what he's previously read online.
He writes his posts with such certainty and as if he knows everything about the subject, when most of what he says is easily debunked or just plain BS.
dosxuk

This post is missing an exact square foot measurement of it's display area.
tightrope78

Brekkie will go absolutely apeshit if Boris gets his deal through tomorrow! He’ll be even more unbearable than usual.
Whataday

Philip wrote: Tue 15 Oct, 2019 16.25
He writes his posts with such certainty and as if he knows everything about the subject, when most of what he says is easily debunked or just plain BS.
Another speciality is declaring with absolute confidence ITV will behave in a certain way because it made a similar decision 20 years ago, not allowing for changes in management.
dosxuk

Whataday wrote: Sat 19 Oct, 2019 23.38
Philip wrote: Tue 15 Oct, 2019 16.25
Another speciality is declaring with absolute confidence ITV will behave in a certain way because it made a similar decision 20 years ago, not allowing for changes in management.

And the opposite - declaring ITV wouldn't do something (that they did) 20 years ago, because of the decision they would make today in the same circumstances.
Jason

Didn’t someone called David Lees do a similar thing or have I got my details wrong?
Jason aka JasonB @TVF