TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Philip
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri 22 Feb, 2008 21.23
Location: Merseyside
Contact:

Sun 28 Jul, 2019 11.40

DVDfever making a return to TVF after eight years and getting pretty much the same reaction to his posts as when he joined.
Image
Martin Phillp
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed 11 May, 2011 01.28

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 20.34

Philip wrote:
Sun 28 Jul, 2019 11.40
DVDfever making a return to TVF after eight years and getting pretty much the same reaction to his posts as when he joined.
And now he's started a 'Jeremy Vine' thread to moan about a tabloid radio presenter as cover. Typical DS nonsense.

Edit: It appears he left DS after "trolls run riot."
TVF's London Lite.
gottago
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu 29 Jan, 2009 19.50

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 20.58

I remember having an argument with him on DS years ago where he was furious that there were people on screen signing during the Sign Zone on the BBC, oblivious to the fact that the repeats wouldn’t have been shown in the first place if it wasn’t for the signing. His argument was blithering and all over the place. I was excellent, of course.
Martin Phillp
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed 11 May, 2011 01.28

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 23.17

He's been given a warning already. Can't complain the mods aren't doing their job properly on TVF at least.
TVF's London Lite.
bilky asko
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sat 08 Nov, 2008 19.48

Tue 30 Jul, 2019 08.30

gottago wrote:
Mon 29 Jul, 2019 20.58
I remember having an argument with him on DS years ago where he was furious that there were people on screen signing during the Sign Zone on the BBC, oblivious to the fact that the repeats wouldn’t have been shown in the first place if it wasn’t for the signing. His argument was blithering and all over the place. I was excellent, of course.
Congratulations on your excellence.
Martin Phillp wrote:
Mon 29 Jul, 2019 23.17
He's been given a warning already. Can't complain the mods aren't doing their job properly on TVF at least.
And now he's gone!
Image
Philip
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri 22 Feb, 2008 21.23
Location: Merseyside
Contact:

Tue 30 Jul, 2019 11.19

It was amusing that he hadn't changed in the time he'd been away. I assume he also asked to delete his account on TVF instead of being banned, though.
Image
User avatar
Bail
Posts: 1126
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2003 21.41
Location: Not Alaska

Tue 30 Jul, 2019 18.47

Philip wrote:
Tue 30 Jul, 2019 11.19
It was amusing that he hadn't changed in the time he'd been away. I assume he also asked to delete his account on TVF instead of being banned, though.
"Enjoy the cesspool you've created" I believe were the words he used.
Steve in Pudsey
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri 02 Jan, 2004 09.45

Wed 31 Jul, 2019 18.36

There is some kind of pattern emerging here, the only other time I had the featured post on the home page was picking somebody up on a half arsed argument just before they flounced off too.
User avatar
rob
Posts: 901
Joined: Sat 06 Sep, 2003 12.01
Location: Overton, Hampshire
Contact:

Mon 12 Aug, 2019 13.35

and 623058 is back...
User avatar
dosxuk
Posts: 563
Joined: Thu 07 Feb, 2008 21.37
Location: Sheffield

Sun 01 Sep, 2019 23.58

Oh joy, *another* 80s ITV thread for people to get all nostalgic about while forgetting that hindsight is 20:20 and that modern values and expectations didn't apply back then.

That place really needs a "The Archive" sub forum for people to reminisce in.
james2001
Posts: 503
Joined: Sat 04 Jun, 2005 23.10

Tue 03 Sep, 2019 18.40

Strong suspucions that "ccskycomedy" is actually Paul Akinbola.
Post Reply