No deal
28%
People's vote
48%
Something else (pls specify)
7%

Total votes: 46
dosxuk

barcode wrote: Wed 27 Mar, 2019 23.09 I don't think this is going to end well for anyone, and no one complaints will be resolved, just a shame no cares for the other.
It's almost like we should have worked out what the **** we wanted to do, if not before holding the referendum (although making it a two stage job could have been an option) but certainly before submitting the A50 notice.
barcode

dosxuk wrote: Thu 28 Mar, 2019 08.06
barcode wrote: Wed 27 Mar, 2019 23.09 I don't think this is going to end well for anyone, and no one complaints will be resolved, just a shame no cares for the other.
It's almost like we should have worked out what the **** we wanted to do, if not before holding the referendum (although making it a two stage job could have been an option) but certainly before submitting the A50 notice.
There isn't a maj anywhere for anything. It's not a simple in or out/ yes or no. It strange we want to be in a club but not follow all the rules and only be in half member, heck even EU said come back as you were. Maybe it because many don't feel european. I wonder what the % for switching to the euro, I bet it's not that high.

Its managed to become more toxic and nastier, It doesn't matter why people voted to leave, There have actually concerns and until them in power can properly resolve these issues, said people not be happy with here is the deal or let leave etc etc etc these people will still be demanding stuff.

Remainers did an awful in the job in the first place trying to convince people the EU is great and we should stay.
gottago

barcode wrote: Thu 28 Mar, 2019 15.21
Remainers did an awful in the job in the first place trying to convince people the EU is great and we should stay.
And Leavers did an even worse job scaremongering people into thinking a literal queue of Muslims were poised to enter the UK when Turkey was apparently on the cusp of joining the EU (it’s not). Or driving a busload of lies around the country about a fictional financial boost to the NHS.

Both the official and unofficial Leave campaigns have been found guilty of breaking electoral law and there’s very credible evidence that there was foreign interference during the campaign. But sure, Remainers are the ones who did the awful job. Ridiculous.

Now Dominic Grieve, a pro-EU Tory in a Remain voting constituency, has suffered a vote of no confidence by his Conservative association through a campaign by a member who just happened to be the local UKIP candidate just two years ago who has conviently switched allegiances along with a number of his supporters. There’s no reason why UKIP won’t try and install itself in other constituencies. Anyone moaning about a failure of democracy if Brexit isn’t delivered needs to look a bit closer to home.

I’m appalled at the videos I’ve seen of Tommy Robinson spouting nonsense about Muslims and spreading hate in front of the Cenotaph. Brexit truly represents the very worst of this country.
barcode

You just keep blaming the other side. Lets not forget remain side dirty trick of wasting 9 million on that stupid booklet. Simple fact is remain side was poor and lackluster about this campaign, there thought there had it in the bag. Even then there couldn't come up with overwhelming reasons. It reminded me of the "No thanks" back in 2014, let stay together for the kids... Thats the best you can do?

Even someone in the EU parliament said for 25 years no PM has praise this place, you can't spend 30 year complaining about the EU, or blaming them for lots of things but then turn around to the public and say we didn't really mean all that, listen to us now..

Do you want to know what really swayed it for? was it all the right wing stuff? no TV? No ( partly why I turn my nose up and some of the people's responses on here)

Two parts:

* David cameron wanted us to stay, I thought no, I'm not doing nothing for that git. I never voted for prick, should we all protest and kick up hell? going over the last two years yes if we dont won we should complain, I dont think since 2010 he done anything great for country. I just have accept other people's view.

* Double out people, who said EU didn't like Scotland before why should be care now? Double standards for them.
gottago

barcode wrote: Sat 30 Mar, 2019 15.25 Two parts:

* David cameron wanted us to stay, I thought no, I'm not doing nothing for that git. I never voted for prick, should we all protest and kick up hell? going over the last two years yes if we dont won we should complain, I dont think since 2010 he done anything great for country. I just have accept other people's view.

* Double out people, who said EU didn't like Scotland before why should be care now? Double standards for them.
So you voted Leave for a stupid reason and a nonsensical reason?

Case in point for why this referendum should never have happened. I fucking hate the Tories but I would never recklessly vote leave to spite them. People voted leave for the most moronic of reasons. They’ve been let down by generations of London governments but blame Brussels and they will ultimately be the ones who will sadly pay the price in terms of employment and regeneration.

The economy is an estimated 2.5% worse off than it would have been had a remain vote passed. We’re potentially 13 days away from the economy shrinking a further 9%, our union having an uncertain future and an entire nation of people losing a plethora of rights. A shameful moment in this country’s history.
bilky asko

Voting for things for stupid reasons is nothing new. How many people in the past voted a certain way because their parents did (or the opposite), for example? A good proportion of the votes for both options in the referendum will have been made for stupid reasons.
james2001

barcode wrote: Sat 30 Mar, 2019 15.25 You just keep blaming the other side. Lets not forget remain side dirty trick of wasting 9 million on that stupid booklet.
That was a government booklet, not a "remain" one, it had nothing to do with the remain campaign, and it was hardly a "dirty trick" either, but let's not let facts get in the way of a brexit rant. They never usually do, after all.

Besides, the remain campaign hasn't been found guilty of breaking any laws, both Vote Leave and Leave.EU have, no amount of whataboutery about "Cameron's leaflet" or anything else will change that.
* David cameron wanted us to stay, I thought no, I'm not doing nothing for that git.
And look at the calibre of people who wanted us to leave. Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage, Michael Gove, Jacob Rees-Mogg etc. you seriously think they're any better? If you voted leave to "get one up" on Cameron, you should have took notice of the undesirables on the leave side as well who were even worse.
all new Phil

Can we at least agree that there were cunts on both sides?
barcode

james2001 wrote: Sun 31 Mar, 2019 22.21
barcode wrote: Sat 30 Mar, 2019 15.25 You just keep blaming the other side. Lets not forget remain side dirty trick of wasting 9 million on that stupid booklet.
That was a government booklet, not a "remain" one, it had nothing to do with the remain campaign, and it was hardly a "dirty trick" either, but let's not let facts get in the way of a brexit rant. They never usually do, after all.

Besides, the remain campaign hasn't been found guilty of breaking any laws, both Vote Leave and Leave.EU have, no amount of whataboutery about "Cameron's leaflet" or anything else will change that.
It wasn't fair that "Cameron's leaflet". Why did you only responded to this point and not the other about Scot ref?
james2001 wrote: Sun 31 Mar, 2019 22.21
* David cameron wanted us to stay, I thought no, I'm not doing nothing for that git.
And look at the calibre of people who wanted us to leave. Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage, Michael Gove, Jacob Rees-Mogg etc. you seriously think they're any better? If you voted leave to "get one up" on Cameron, you should have took notice of the undesirables on the leave side as well who were even worse.
I bet thats why a few people did in fact vote to leave to sack him. Again I HAVE Never voted tory, your asking daft questions like --- you seriously think they're any better? There are all cunts in my book. None of these have gained power of yet I doubt there ever will.
all new Phil wrote: Sun 31 Mar, 2019 23.28 Can we at least agree that there were cunts on both sides?
Ive been saying for that the last few pages but most can't stomach the truth
dosxuk

barcode wrote: Mon 01 Apr, 2019 17.22 Ive been saying for that the last few pages but most can't stomach the truth
[Citation Needed]
barcode

That is just either lazy you just taking the pee....

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 18.09
barcode wrote: Sat 23 Mar, 2019 18.09 AS I will repeat myself..

if people would stop being bigots ( boths side since there is no tolerance ) BOTH SIDES..