No deal
28%
People's vote
48%
Something else (pls specify)
7%

Total votes: 46
thegeek

I campaigned for Stronger In during the run-up and on referendum day itself. The area (metropolitan elite Londoners) voted strongly to remain, but given it was a nationwide total it felt like a worthwhile effort to get any additional people to the polling booth.

The leaflets we had were pretty poor, but some did extol the virtues of the EU rather than rubbish the other side.
Alexia

The public image of RemaIN was left to c*nts like pig-shagger David Cameron and Tim "God hates Gays" Farron and effective political performers who sadly were also divisive figures like Gordon Brown, Caroline Lucas and Nicola Sturgeon. Nowhere to be seen were Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn, and when Magic Grandad did show up, his support was so lukewarm that it could easily have been mistaken for reluctance. He's currently taking such a similarly effective line on the rampant anti-semitism in his party.

Let's face it folks, our best hopes right now lie with the neo SDP who count soulless Tories, Iraq War supporters and is led by Chuka "Yawn" Umunna.

When's the next flight to Sweden?
gottago

MarkAshley wrote: Sun 03 Mar, 2019 04.13
Alexia wrote: Fri 01 Mar, 2019 22.04 Tim "God hates Gays" Farron
God's not the only one ....
Cunts?
all new Phil

How will all this Brexit malarkey end?
dosxuk

all new Phil wrote: Thu 14 Mar, 2019 19.41 How will all this Brexit malarkey end?
Badly
Finn

dosxuk wrote: Thu 14 Mar, 2019 20.15
all new Phil wrote: Thu 14 Mar, 2019 19.41 How will all this Brexit malarkey end?
Badly
You're wrong.

It'll end very badly :(
thegeek

So who's stockpiling food?
Philip

I’ve always been heavily against Brexit, so I’m biased, but do others not agree that this government has handled the whole process terribly? My confidence in them to manage it well has gradually eroded to nil.
barcode

Philip wrote: Wed 20 Mar, 2019 20.48 I’ve always been heavily against Brexit, so I’m biased, but do others not agree that this government has handled the whole process terribly? My confidence in them to manage it well has gradually eroded to nil.

YES,
james2001

We've now reached the point where Theresa May is effectively insulting the very people she needs to get her deal over the line. No trying to find a consensus, no trying to compromise, just trying to blame everyone but her for the mess we're in while stubbornly carrying on. There's no way any wavering MPs will vote for it now (if Bercow even lets her bring it back).

She's coming across as severely unhinged, I'm sure most people on either side of the debate can see that now.
Finn

james2001 wrote: Wed 20 Mar, 2019 21.19 We've now reached the point where Theresa May is effectively insulting the very people she needs to get her deal over the line. No trying to find a consensus, no trying to compromise, just trying to blame everyone but her for the mess we're in while stubbornly carrying on. There's no way any wavering MPs will vote for it now (if Bercow even lets her bring it back).

She's coming across as severely unhinged, I'm sure most people on either side of the debate can see that now.
I do wonder if she's close to having some sort of breakdown. Her behaviour and attitude has always been very inflexible, but now she seems to be heading over a precipice (and taking us all with her).