Coca-Cola Cinnamon ‘Special Festive Edition’

Philip

It’s basically Coca-Cola but with an incredibly subtle cinnamon taste. Anyone else underwhelmed? I’d much rather have the IKEA Swedish festive drink Vintersaga if they bring it back this year.
bilky asko

Philip wrote: Wed 07 Nov, 2018 14.22 It’s basically Coca-Cola but with an incredibly subtle cinnamon taste. Anyone else underwhelmed? I’d much rather have the IKEA Swedish festive drink Vintersaga if they bring it back this year.
I've been unable to acquire some myself. I am of the belief (though there are members on here who are probably more knowledgeable on the matter) that cinnamon is one of the flavourings in the standard product, so it perhaps doesn't change the taste radically.
thegeek

Philip wrote: Wed 07 Nov, 2018 14.22 I’d much rather have the IKEA Swedish festive drink Vintersaga if they bring it back this year.
It is back - I assume it's the same as Julmust from previous years (which is probably the same as Paskmust, which appears at Easter). It's a bit Dandelion and Burdock-ish.
Pete

I've also never been smitten with the coca cola freestyle thing. Add some vile chemical filth to your drink. No thanks
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Jake

Fixed that for you.
Pete wrote: Wed 07 Nov, 2018 20.38 I've also never been smitten with the coca cola freestyle thing. Add some vile chemical filth to your quite nice chemical filth. No thanks
dosxuk

As long as it's not as bad as the Cucumber Sprite that was available in the summer in virtually indistinguishable bottles I'll be happy.
Alexia

thegeek wrote: Wed 07 Nov, 2018 20.17
Philip wrote: Wed 07 Nov, 2018 14.22 I’d much rather have the IKEA Swedish festive drink Vintersaga if they bring it back this year.
It is back - I assume it's the same as Julmust from previous years (which is probably the same as Paskmust, which appears at Easter). It's a bit Dandelion and Burdock-ish.
Julmust and Paskmust are the same thing. I'm fairly sure (being a Swedophile) that the Ikea one is made by Nygarda as they taste identical; whereas the more popular but slightly less sweet one is Apotekarnes (TotallySwedish in London sell that one for example)

If you go to Germany, there's a Cola / Orange combo which is bloody gorgeous. They also have MINT Sprite.
bilky asko

Alexia wrote: Wed 07 Nov, 2018 23.22If you go to Germany, there's a Cola / Orange combo which is bloody gorgeous. They also have MINT Sprite.
I presume that would be similar to 7Up Mojito in this country.
WillPS

Alexia wrote: Wed 07 Nov, 2018 23.22 If you go to Germany, there's a Cola / Orange combo which is bloody gorgeous.
Mezzo Mix. I think it's supposed to be a blend of Coke and Fanta Orange but I've never managed to emulate it using that combo at a postmix station.

Coke Zero Orange on the Freestyle machine hits the spot for me, I think if I had a proper Mezzo Mix I'd find it too sugary now.
bilky asko

Whilst only slightly related in being libation, Tesco Plum and Pear flavoured water is currently my favourite flavoured water, having only first tried it a few weeks ago (possibly a new flavour? It's the only one with a new style label). It's even better now they've got the bottles at 37p each - it tastes a lot better than 37p.
Philip

Replace A-level German with A-level History, but ”not doing any work while dicking about on the computers” is a pretty similar sixth form experience to mine, though I’ll throw in “trying to get girls to notice me” for good measure.