TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

dosxuk

cityprod wrote: Sat 23 Sep, 2017 00.16
MarkAshley wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 19.49 This bitch fight is certainly far more interesting than The Other Place itself ...
Bitch fight?

*looks over at Alexia and Bilky Asko. *

I don't see any bitches opposing me, just a couple of people who can't cope with me telling it as I see it and have to try to knock me down and put me in what they think is my place.
Oh, is that what they're doing? I seem to have completely misread the situation...

And now I need to get chumbawumba out of my head.
bilky asko

MarkAshley wrote: Fri 22 Sep, 2017 19.49 This bitch fight is certainly far more interesting than The Other Place itself ...
Bitch fight?

I don't see any bitches opposing me, just a couple of people who can't cope with me telling it as I see it and have to try to knock me down and put me in what they think is my place.
You were the one who (supposedly) literally "ROTFLMFAO!!!!!" because you disagreed with someone.
cityprod

bilky asko wrote: Sat 23 Sep, 2017 10.03
Bitch fight?

You were the one who (supposedly) literally "ROTFLMFAO!!!!!" because you disagreed with someone.
So?

"Rolling On The Floor, Laughing My Freaking Ass Off"

I was laughing because I found somebody's comment to be very funny. What's the big deal?

Seriously, you have made a mountain out of a molehill, in fact, less than a molehill, dug yourself into a deep pit and you're still digging. You've made an internet flamewar out of nothing, and you're the only one throwing fireballs. Wake up and smell the coffee. You've gone way off the deep end, and I'm not even the slightest bit angry. More bemused about how somebody can misinterpret a comment like mine so badly.
Alexia

How many keyboards do you get through a year?
dosxuk

cityprod wrote: Sat 23 Sep, 2017 10.27 Seriously, you have made a mountain out of a molehill
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
all new Phil

cityknob is going full on mental again.
bilky asko

all new Phil wrote: Thu 28 Sep, 2017 23.42 cityknob is going full on mental again.
Apparently he's one step above a "carnival barker". He thinks far too highly of himself.
Jamesypoo

Why does skygeek keep insisting he has "left" but somehow pop up as soon as anything relating to him/Sky News (he is employed by Sky News, if anyone wasn't aware) is mentioned? His latest temporary return was a mere 32 minutes after something was mentioned.
bilky asko

Jamesypoo wrote: Mon 02 Oct, 2017 17.05 Why does skygeek keep insisting he has "left" but somehow pop up as soon as anything relating to him/Sky News (he is employed by Sky News, if anyone wasn't aware) is mentioned? His latest temporary return was a mere 32 minutes after something was mentioned.
Possibly because NewsChat didn't take off.
Jason

The constant monitoring of how long it takes Good Morning Britain to start the show each hour is getting very boring. Does anyone care how long it takes for a show to get through something?
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
JoshX

Hi, just thought I'd pop in here and say that I have signed up for a Metropol account after not clicking the tick box when signing up for TVF. :oops: It is me, JoshX.