I've seen God

PresIdents

robschneider wrote:It's quite sad that even views on religion and the afterlife mean posters have to resort to trolling, snide remarks and Godwin's Law in full effect.
Pot, kettle, black.
Alexia

robschneider wrote:Why don't you explain why rather than keep attacking me for my political views?
You don't have political views. Political views are cogent, reasoned, justifiable and pertinent to issue. You're just a horrible misogynistic racist bully and I treat you no different to how I treat other types of shit like dog, horse or sheep.
robschneider

Alexia wrote:
robschneider wrote:Why don't you explain why rather than keep attacking me for my political views?
You don't have political views. Political views are cogent, reasoned, justifiable and pertinent to issue. You're just a horrible misogynistic racist bully and I treat you no different to how I treat other types of shit like dog, horse or sheep.
I've reported your post. I'm trying to have a conversation about God, religion and the afterlife and all you can do is call me, and I quote, "a horrible misogynistic racist bully" for no reason other than the fact you disagree with my political views. And that you're a left-wing, sandal-wearing arsehole. Boot, or sandal, on the other foot, if you'll pardon the pun.

The only bully here is you.
bilky asko

robschneider wrote:
Alexia wrote:
I've reported your post. I'm trying to have a conversation about God, religion and the afterlife and all you can do is call me, and I quote, "a horrible misogynistic racist bully" for no reason other than the fact you disagree with my political views. And that you're a left-wing, sandal-wearing arsehole. Boot, or sandal, on the other foot, if you'll pardon the pun.

The only bully here is you.
Perhaps he is calling you those things because of your previous actions.
Pete

Stop fighting you too. It's boring.

"He has to be larger than bacon"
robschneider

I agree, it's very boring. If Alexia has nothing to add other than personal insults, then I suggest he steps away from the discussion. Happy to have it out with him on PM.