TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Inspector Sands

And the thread's been locked with him getting the last word - accusing everyone of being closed minded. Absolutely no self awareness at all.

Between him and Mr Dalek there won't be many threads left open soon
Philip

A bigger shame than usual considering how informative those classic ITN threads usually are.
robschneider

He needs banning from both TVF and media.info... The man is beyond reasonable debate, although I do believe he is either an alcoholic or mentally ill.
Martin Phillp

robschneider wrote:He needs banning from both TVF and media.info... The man is beyond reasonable debate, although I do believe he is either an alcoholic or mentally ill.
There was a caller on Iain Lee's talk show this evening who had been harassing Iain and he let him go on-air despite earlier getting through and swearing at him. Like Bondmont, he wouldn't accept an alternative view and claims to be a whistleblower who claimed HSBC is committing some kind of fraud. It appears that this character has a mental illness after his business (or something along those lines as there was a cityprod style diatribe) has affected him to this extent.
TVF's London Lite.
TopCat
Banned for one week

In other news, Rob_Schneider has been warned by the TVF staff.
robschneider

That was ages ago for discussing Chris Evans in a thread about Chris Evans.
IdentFan2016

TopCat wrote:In other news, Rob_Schneider has been warned by the TVF staff.
Interesting eh ;)
Sherlock Holmes
Inspector Sands

robschneider wrote:He needs banning from both TVF and media.info... The man is beyond reasonable debate, although I do believe he is either an alcoholic or mentally ill.
He did mention his afflictions a few weeks ago, I can't remember what exactly but either it should be controlable. If not he should either have the self awareness or have someone tell him that he shouldn't be engaging with others as he does.

Media UK is interesting as it's real names only and, although now it's the same 5 people, mostly old gimmers, retreading the same old topics.... it did have some good radio professionals on it. He had people like Simon Hurst giving him advice on his presenting style, something most radio presenters would jump at the chance. But he dismissed it all, even the comment that he has a slight speech impediment (which he does but not too serious that he couldn't get help for it)

In his head he's Steve Wright or Simon Mayo, whereas he's more like a Cornish Alan Partridge... only without the talent or the past success to bounce back to
Martin Phillp

I'm sure he's got some form of Aspergers? I've met people with the condition who have a lack of self awareness, but portray that they know everything and snap at other people, which gives the perception that they're rude.

Cityprod's always been an eccentric character, but in the last few months has gradually got worse to the point where he now completely derails conversations.
TVF's London Lite.
Martin Phillp

Dalek's gone.
TVF's London Lite.
Inspector Sands

Martin Phillp wrote:Dalek's gone.
Now back as WhoPotterVian and talking in the third person as if we can't guess it's him....