The Unofficial Co-op Cloverleaf Logo Spotters' Thread

bilky asko

When you think of Scarborough, you might think of Scarborough Castle, The Royal, or Greg Scott.

However, when I think of Scarborough, I think of the Lincolnshire Co-operative Pharmacy + on Aberdeen Walk.

Here is an image of the '90s timewarp:

(Not visible, a display of approximately 50 magnifying mirrors at the bottom of the windows)
WillPS

Is that Pharmacy + or Pharmacy with a generic pharmacy '+' logo?

Either way, the Co-op logo is common throughout Lincolnshire thanks to that society's unwillingness to change their logo. I have noticed that the national Co-operative Group has gone back to referring to themselves as 'Co-op' on advertising though.
bilky asko

WillPS wrote:Is that Pharmacy + or Pharmacy with a generic pharmacy '+' logo?

Either way, the Co-op logo is common throughout Lincolnshire thanks to that society's unwillingness to change their logo. I have noticed that the national Co-operative Group has gone back to referring to themselves as 'Co-op' on advertising though.
In answer to your question, I think it's the latter, considering there's no pharmacy cross visible on the building.
tweedledum

Funnily enough, while I was in my local Co-op today the cloverleaf logo appeared on the small screen on the back of the till.
WillPS

New (old) signs all round then:
http://www.thenews.coop/100523/news/co- ... ign=buffer

I wondered if things were heading this way with the "little, often, Co-op" tagline.
tillyoshea

A clover leaf and friends spotted in Bangor earlier today: