Europe - in or out?

WillPS

Peter Crossley wrote:
Alexia wrote:
Peter Crossley wrote:The EU takes money out of taxpayers pockets and gives it back in the form of EU Social Fund bribes. How would AJ like it if the EU took a £5 note out of his pocket and gave him back £2.50p , well that how the EU works.
That's just taxation, you moron. I give the Chancellor a chunk of my salary, and then he decides how to spend it. I get the benefit of some of it (public services) and the rest goes to fund other stuff. I may not agree with what it's spent on - defence for example - but that's how taxation works. I can't moan about it because we have a supposedly democratically elected government who we designate to run the country ON OUR BEHALF. Once that money leaves my pay packet, I have NO right to say what it is or isn't spent on in the short term. I can campaign, demonstrate, whinge, moan and try and elect a better bunch of crooks to allocate the money SLIGHTLY differently at election time if I want, but this whole UKIPpy idea of "taking back" what's "rightfully ours" is pure uneducated bollocks.
Your use of swearwords doesn't say anything about me as a person, but it says a lot about your inabilty to debate sensibly.
Aye, so don't bother. Convenient stuff.
Peter Crossley

Alexia wrote:
Peter Crossley wrote:The EU takes money out of taxpayers pockets and gives it back in the form of EU Social Fund bribes. How would AJ like it if the EU took a £5 note out of his pocket and gave him back £2.50p , well that how the EU works.
That's just taxation, you moron. I give the Chancellor a chunk of my salary, and then he decides how to spend it. I get the benefit of some of it (public services) and the rest goes to fund other stuff. I may not agree with what it's spent on - defence for example - but that's how taxation works. I can't moan about it because we have a supposedly democratically elected government who we designate to run the country ON OUR BEHALF. Once that money leaves my pay packet, I have NO right to say what it is or isn't spent on in the short term. I can campaign, demonstrate, whinge, moan and try and elect a better bunch of crooks to allocate the money SLIGHTLY differently at election time if I want, but this whole UKIPpy idea of "taking back" what's "rightfully ours" is pure uneducated bollocks.
Alexia I don't appreciate you calling me a moron.
Alexia

Then don't be one and you won't be called one.

Also if you won't be sensible, I won't debate you sensibly. I'll just shoot you down like the bloated zeppelin of hot Farage-air you are.
Peter Crossley

Alexia wrote:Then don't be one and you won't be called one.

Also if you won't be sensible, I won't debate you sensibly. I'll just shoot you down like the bloated zeppelin of hot Farage-air you are.
I'm not a moron and I have every intention of debating sensibly. What we all must realise ( myself included) is that no person no matter what political beliefs they have enjoy a monopoly on common sense.
WillPS

Go on then ffs.