The next big leader?

barcode

Wanted, three well minded and placed people to take control of Political organisation, must be likeable to the English, and has to debate David Cameron once a week, but it does get better.

So who you think will be the next leader of the three other parties?

Labour: I could see Yvette Cooper, or Tristram Hunt,( but he is not in a very safe seat). I really dont want Andy Burnham to get it. Who else out side the media ideas is there? Dan Jarvis

Lib dems: Tim Farron

UKIP: it will be nigel.
all new Phil

Labour really need someone like Stella Creasy or Tristram Hunt. A complete clean break from the past.

Realistically though, they'll probably go for more of the same with Cooper or Burnham. Which is a hell of a shame as we need a rejuvenated opposition to keep the Tories under check.
barcode

all new Phil wrote:Labour really need someone like Stella Creasy or Tristram Hunt. A complete clean break from the past.

Realistically though, they'll probably go for more of the same with Cooper or Burnham. Which is a hell of a shame as we need a rejuvenated opposition to keep the Tories under check.
I really hope there don't get Burnham or there really will be finished. Tristram Hunt is getting alot of bad press on twitter, for being of the right of the party,
WillPS

I wonder if Kinnock's son might be interested?
Alexia

I can see Chuka Ummuna getting the Labour leadership, sadly.
Martin Phillp

Creasy is too far to the left for my liking.
TVF's London Lite.
Square Eyes

What are the plans for Boris's coronation anyway ? Surely the Tories are going to have a period of handover pre the next election.
robschneider

I think it'll be either Burnham or Chukka Khan for Labour.

Boris to succeed Cam and fight 2020, no doubt about it.
woah

robschneider wrote:I think it'll be either Burnham or Chukka Khan for Labour.
Don't be silly, Chaka Khan as Labour leader....
robschneider

woah wrote:
robschneider wrote:I think it'll be either Burnham or Chukka Khan for Labour.
Don't be silly, Chaka Khan as Labour leader....
Ain't Nobody better for the job.
barcode

Tristram Hunt can be added to the pile to crap people lining up to be labour leader. If he thinks he can sit there and pander to Tory voters and say sorry for the so called overspending then that man is not leader.