TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

WillPS

GaryMcEwan wrote:You're so off course its unreal, and if we get customers that go to far we cancel them without notice and bill them for the remainder of their outstanding contract. If they fail to pay we default their credit file. The company I work for doesn't take to lightly to customers verbally abusing and threatening staff. So we deal it as we see fit.
So, rewind, remind me where Jon "verbally abused" and/or "threatened" you. As far as I can see the only one making threatening remarks toward anybody is you.

But yeah I think I've pretty well established that you're chatting shit.
lukey

yawn, this is like tvf levels of boring.
Pete

lukey wrote:yawn, this is like tvf levels of boring.
+1
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Bail

Alexia

Do you mind, I'm on holiday. Would you like it if I posted pictures of YOUR office?
wells

Well he does work in television, and he's a mod on TV Forum so I'm guessing yes.
Bail

For every sunset there is a windowless tech office...
Beep

Alexia wrote:Do you mind, I'm on holiday. Would you like it if I posted pictures of YOUR office?
If your office is an HST in Newport I'd be shocked! If it's on the ECML around King's Cross then it's my office!
Alexia

Beep wrote:
Alexia wrote:Do you mind, I'm on holiday. Would you like it if I posted pictures of YOUR office?
If your office is an HST in Newport I'd be shocked! If it's on the ECML around King's Cross then it's my office!
Did you not see that episode of Arena about Spitting Image? ;)
thegeek

To save me trawling through umpteen pages of the Big Breakfast thread, could someone tell me why there's so much discussion about a show which ended 12 years ago?
Jason

thegeek wrote:To save me trawling through umpteen pages of the Big Breakfast thread, could someone tell me why there's so much discussion about a show which ended 12 years ago?
Because the general discussion of the show that formed in a thread in the gallery about the show was taking the attention away from the mock it's self.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF