When did Nick Clegg lose it?

WillPS

Gavin Scott wrote:
WillPS wrote:And there ends the debate. Thanks for coming peeps.
Opinion is limited to members of the site but not the owner? I don't think so, Willpiss.

You are one of the most brittle and abrupt people on here when you have something to say - so why don't you cram it with walnuts you hypocritical wanker.
"Fuck off" is not an opinion Gavin, it's almost a placeholder in lieu of an argument beyond "I disagree". If you'd like to call me up on that go ahead.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Fuck off.
WillPS

[/thread]
martindtanderson

:D
Critique

barcode wrote: It seems most people on here are rather happy with Nick clegg its seems.
I think it'll be very interesting to see how he does in his constituency, Sheffield Hallam, in 2015. It has two universities nearby, and so a large student population, and as he reversed his promise on decision fees, I doubt they're that pleased with him! Also, Labour have basically announced they want to take Clegg's seat in the next election, so I'll be interested to see if they manage. A Labour Party spokesman said last month he expected a 60 seat majority, which seems ambitious considering the election is over a year away and Ed Miliband hasn't exactly won over the electorate.

I still think they should have gone for David Miliband.
barcode

Everyone thought David should have won, expect for Ed. Saying that A protest party could appear which could spilt the vote.
WillPS

Critique wrote:
barcode wrote: It seems most people on here are rather happy with Nick clegg its seems.
I think it'll be very interesting to see how he does in his constituency, Sheffield Hallam, in 2015. It has two universities nearby, and so a large student population, and as he reversed his promise on decision fees, I doubt they're that pleased with him! Also, Labour have basically announced they want to take Clegg's seat in the next election, so I'll be interested to see if they manage. A Labour Party spokesman said last month he expected a 60 seat majority, which seems ambitious considering the election is over a year away and Ed Miliband hasn't exactly won over the electorate.

I still think they should have gone for David Miliband.
Students aside, in Sheffield the Liberal Democrats have gone from being a power equal to Labour with overall control of the council, to having a scattering of councilors (mostly dating back to the date of the last general election) to actually falling behind the Conservatives... who aren't known for doing well in Sheffield.

The Sheffield Hallam seat will be an interesting one. Won or not, does Clegg actually have a future as party leader? The Tories are positioning themselves as not willing to entertain a further coalition (although that could change, I'm sure), I'm sure Labour would be keen to force him out as part of a coalition agreement and without a coalition, the reduced Liberal Democrats would have to seriously reboot.
all new Phil

Gavin Scott wrote:
WillPS wrote:And there ends the debate. Thanks for coming peeps.
Opinion is limited to members of the site but not the owner? I don't think so, Willpiss.

You are one of the most brittle and abrupt people on here when you have something to say - so why don't you cram it with walnuts you hypocritical wanker.
I love you Gavvybaby.
barcode

Maybe it was when this bill was introduced?

http://services.parliament.uk/bills/201 ... erday.html

Nice to see, there have selected an English bank holiday, with no bearing to Scotland. ;)
WillPS

barcode wrote:Maybe it was when this bill was introduced?

Nice to see, there have selected an English bank holiday, with no bearing to Scotland. ;)
Maybe what was?
Critique

WillPS wrote:
barcode wrote:Maybe it was when this bill was introduced?

Maybe what was?
I assume Barcode means that Clegg lost it when the Margaret Thatcher day bill was introduced. As a bill, it's still only in the beginning stages, and it hasn't been properly debated in Parliament yet - with Thatcher being such a divisive character, I can't imagine this will get to the stage of Royal assent.