The TSB & Lloyds Bank relaunch news and information board

Beep

http://goo.gl/maps/hpKDD

This is now Lloyds branded and yes... the top is still TSB blue!
WillPS

I think it is - take the lampshade and dark wall as a reference point in each. Same must be true of the lettering.
thegeek

nodnirG kraM wrote:Is it just a different camera/day/light levels/setup or is the light box around the poster actually a different hue?
I'm pretty sure it's just because of the different camera - and quite probably the HDR processing on my current phone.
tillyoshea

WillPS wrote:...the arc of the A now droops slightly to make the brand friendlier for consumers...
Because nothing says "friendly" like a drooping crossbar... :lol:
WillPS

I know, dread to think what it cost.I quite like Lloyds' new branding I have to say, both parts have emerged looking quite snazzy (shame about the fit out of some TSBs though!).
Pete

It's a bit of a shame that many of the TSBs had just been done out in the new LTSB style in the last few years meaning that they have green walls and green carpet highlights although those refits did haul many really tatty old branches up to a decent standard.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Critique

Pete wrote:It's a bit of a shame that many of the TSBs had just been done out in the new LTSB style in the last few years meaning that they have green walls and green carpet highlights although those refits did haul many really tatty old branches up to a decent standard.
So far my experience of the new TSB branches hasn't been great - I've only seen ex C&G branches and they all seem to be stuck in the late 90s meaning tatty old carpets and massive CRT monitors for old Windows 2000 computers, creating a very grey and gloomy branch - and without a cashpoint too!
Pete

I think the C+G ones have to be thought of as separate, I was referring to the LTSB branches themselves
"He has to be larger than bacon"
wells

Pete wrote:I think the C+G ones have to be thought of as separate, I was referring to the LTSB branches themselves
Of course most are C&G ones in England though, except for in large city centres, where you've probably got one C&G and one former Lloyds TSB at most.

I imagine most TSB branches in England don't have cash machines.
JAS84

Whoever heard of a bank in this day and age with no ATM? :?
WillPS

wells wrote:
Pete wrote:I think the C+G ones have to be thought of as separate, I was referring to the LTSB branches themselves
Of course most are C&G ones in England though, except for in large city centres, where you've probably got one C&G and one former Lloyds TSB at most.

I imagine most TSB branches in England don't have cash machines.
My experience seems to be that most Lloyds TSB branches in City Centres have remained with/become Lloyds Bank. It seems to be mostly branches in major shopping centres (which see a lot of use but have relatively few accounts based in them) and suburbs, particularly where there is already a Lloyds nearby.