TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Sput

Oh god, it's contagious!
Knight knight
Alexia

*must resist temptation*
WillPS

http://neon.tvforum.co.uk/forums/post880118#post-880118

Cwathen wins the DJGM award for not reading the post he has quoted and/nor the thread he is replying to.
Alexia

WillPS wrote:http://neon.tvforum.co.uk/forums/post880118#post-880118

Cwathen wins the DJGM award for not reading the post he has quoted and/nor the thread he is replying to.

WillPS wins the "chatting shit" award for not noticing that Cwathen says "almost exclusively", not "exclusively".

WillPS also wins the "my penis is bigger than your penis" award for then telling him how "wrong" he was.
Nick Harvey
God

I have to say that 'conversation excreta' was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that retort from Will Pissed as well.

I rarely read Chris Wathen through to the end, but that one was short enough for me to bother.
WillPS

You're both chatting shit. Cwathen said definitively that they did not air the Black & White stories. The 'almost exclusively' referred to the comment regarding the rotation, the implication (I guess) being that the 1996 TV Movie was skipped, or that occasionally a different (smaller) rotation was used (which would be true).
Alexia wrote:WillPS also wins the "my penis is bigger than your penis" award for then telling him how "wrong" he was.
How does 'if you read the link you directly quoted' equate to that?

This coming from the person who regularly quotes material he clearly does not understand in lieu of any ability to form a real intellectual response. (Yes, I am suggesting your penis is very very small.)
thegeek

Muckspreader's a bit grumpy, isn't he?

(ta to those who stood up in my defence.)
Gavin Scott
Admin

He seems unclear on who offers great insight and who's a pontificating know-nothing know-it-all.

I like his brutalist style in many ways.
Pete

myan wrote:Studio C usually provides the newsreaders/guests with a transparent glass water. Occasionally we do see some bring other cups to air, like white mug, probably for some colored drinks like coffee, etc. (But I guess good old plain water is still the best for clearing one's throat when his voice is so critical on air).
I feel this gem must be preserved for posterity
"He has to be larger than bacon"
iSon

It's shit like that which makes me not want to visit anymore.

I can see why Muckspreader holds such disdain for contributions, even if that means upsetting one of the few decent members.
Good Lord!
Pete

Muckspreader's contempt for many members cracks me up. That myan idiot is one of the most cretinous new members for ages.
She hasn't been on World studios for some time from my knowledge, unless she appear at a time when I'm sleeping.
Obviously doesn't do anything else apart from BBC World and sleep.

Speaking of cretins, someone from Plymouth popped up on Newswhinge today with a typically over the top moan read perfectly in "why oh why" style by Samira.

"He has to be larger than bacon"