ChatPS Watch News and Information Board

iSon

Good Lord!
bilky asko

Sput wrote:
bilky asko wrote:
Sput wrote:Now, I don't actually look at TVF much but you're not exactly covering yourself in glory here, Bilky.
I'm sorry that I feel the need to respond to somebody telling me to shut up and fuck off. Or is my response unjustified towards that clearly civil manner?
I think you should have just taken your "fuck off" on the chin tbh. Now you're just dragging out a conversation related to another conversation about dragging something out, and trying to establish some kind of moral basis for it to boot.

It's really just...shit.

And I'd just hold back there WillPS - it's not worth getting involved. I was trying to do the friendly warning thing, but I've become mired in it.
It was Gavin who claimed civility. I'm just telling him he's a liar.

I do appreciate veiled warnings. I mean, that's the sort of moderation that TVF should be implementing.
WillPS

Sput wrote:
WillPS wrote:and you lot call ChatPS a clique?

I think "tsk" was the word used back in the day, wasn't it?
Say what you mean
I mean that it seems fairly obvious to me that there is some [deep-]rooted resentment against those involved with ChatPS by the higher-ups on here.

Oh look - iSon (remember him) has shown up to show his unwavering support for the party. Goodo.
Sput

Oh yes. We all like to go to the secret forum and embellish screenshots of the ChatPS page, adding moustaches and monocles to it using magic markers.

It's great fun. And is obviously the reason you've been banned ever since you launched the site.
Knight knight
Pete

WillPS wrote:I mean that it seems fairly obvious to me that there is some [deep-]rooted resentment against those involved with ChatPS by the higher-ups on here.
Is this about your ugly sigs?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
bilky asko

Of course, we've been accused of plotting some sort of destruction of TV Forum - sitting round, seeing what thread we can derail next, laughing at your attempts at derailment of the rota threads.

It's funny, the way the accuser is (in this case) the culprit.
Pete wrote:
WillPS wrote:I mean that it seems fairly obvious to me that there is some [deep-]rooted resentment against those involved with ChatPS by the higher-ups on here.
Is this about your ugly sigs?
No, this is about the pot calling the kettle black, amongst other things.
Pete

bilky asko wrote:No, this is about the pot calling the kettle black, amongst other things.
I'd say it's more of a case of the pot calling the kettle a hypocrite for insisting it is green.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
James L H

This is a test post to see if I still have my signature in tact....

EDIT: I do. Yay! I'm superior to you all....
WillPS

Sput wrote:Oh yes. We all like to go to the secret forum and embellish screenshots of the ChatPS page, adding moustaches and monocles to it using magic markers.

It's great fun. And is obviously the reason you've been banned ever since you launched the site.
I didn't accuse you of doing any of those things and your explanation that you have not hasn't altered my opinion one jot.
bilky asko

Pete wrote:
bilky asko wrote:No, this is about the pot calling the kettle black, amongst other things.
I'd say it's more of a case of the pot calling the kettle a hypocrite for insisting it is green.
What rubbish are you spouting now? Is that sentence meant to make sense?
James L H

WillPS wrote:
Sput wrote:Oh yes. We all like to go to the secret forum and embellish screenshots of the ChatPS page, adding moustaches and monocles to it using magic markers.

I didn't accuse you of doing any of those things and your explanation that you have not hasn't altered my opinion one jot.
Sorry I'm late to all of this, but why would you screenshot ChatPS? I could only really understand that if the site were some sort of clique..... which it isn't.