Crying over buying milk

stu

We used to have bottles of stera for hot drinks. If you have run out of pas do not be tempted to use it on your cereal.
marksi

Milkman lives at the bottom of my street. I get it delivered, 54p/pint. I know it's more expensive than the supermarket but it means I never run out.

Eggs come from the egg machine at the farm 200 yards away and are £3.50 for 15, some of which are enormous, but all of which are fully free-range.
rob

Lorns wrote:Rob I bet u like double top. ;) hehe
I see what you did there :lol:
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
bilky asko

I don't think JAS84 is convinced that you can buy four pints of milk for £1. I was going to link to MySupermarket, but he'd then accuse me of hacking their site. So, I present to him photographic evidence that such a feat can be achieved, at the Filey branch of Tesco. For his information, the local competition is Heron, Spar, Mace, and Maynards.

Jamesypoo

How do we know you've not Photoshopped that image?
Critique

The man has a point. Anyone with the most basic of Photoshop skills (if you can call them that) could forge such an image...

For the record, £1 would get you two pints, here.
scottishtv

Edinburgh: ASDA 4 pint semi-skimmed, £1. Tesco, Sainsbury's, £1.29.

This thread is calling out for a milk price mashup map.
bilky asko

Critique wrote:The man has a point. Anyone with the most basic of Photoshop skills (if you can call them that) could forge such an image...

For the record, £1 would get you two pints, here.
You chose an incorrect font, and did not account for the reflection. You also failed to take into account the £1 printed on the bottles, or the reflection of some of them.

Also, the image lacks EXIF data, unlike mine.

It would hold up to forensic examination.
Lorns

It fooled me.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Pete

I notice Robert Wiseman dairies is no more. The business has been Muller Wiseman for a while, and Muller Milk and Ingredients since absorbing Dairy Crest however the milk itself is now branded as Muller Milk. Frijj also now has a Muller Milk logo above it.

They also seem to have moved into the Cravendale market with Puriti milk. It appears that Muller have the bigger bottle tops, and Tesco Pure milk splits their order between Arla (normal lid) and Muller (big lid).

Lidl also now have their own brand of filtered milk (by Muller) at a game changer price of £1.10. Tesco Pure having recently gone up by 5p to £1.30.

I am unclear as to the current prices under the Hull Mik Cartel however.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
thegeek

I'd mourn the Wiseman cow-print clocks in Glasgow Airport, except they've recently been rebranded as Tunnock's, so that's all good then.