The OFFICIAL Joe Public's Baby Thread. ***UPDATE***

DAS

You've got a frisky mother then?
rts

CraigF wrote:...and gets drunk and smokes weed every night.
Now theres nothing wrong with that lol.

But seriously, I genuinely hope your sister hasn't be duped by some fuck, and that everything goes well for her. Unfortunately, the only positive option you have is to support her through this pregnancy, whether you agree with it or not, but I have no doubt you knew that, however hard it may be.
DAS

CraigF wrote:My sister is pregnant and she's only 19. Her "boyfriend" is a low-life school dropout, works at a scrapyard, has slept with ALL of her friends and gets drunk and smokes weed every night.

She's got it good don't you think? Typical working class, low-educated blonde. Very immature for her age; gets jealous at christmas when I get more/better presents, buys Finding Nemo yoghurts that are aimed towards toddlers - the list is endless. She bought two budgies for some reason and they died two weeks later, and she thinks she can look after a child. It's extremely likely that her boyfriend (he's 31 BTW) will dump her and move house and want nothing to do with her once it's born; trying to avoid the CSA at all costs.

So, how's everyone else's family doing??? :roll:
I have a friend in a similar postition to you, Craig. I can certainly empathise with your position. I only hope that it does turn out OK in the end, which of course isn't impossible.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Craig my sister got pregrant at 16 to a man who shared many qualities with the father of your sisters baby. I was nearly 14 at the time and I too saw only the worst. My nephew David will be 18 in April. Time flies. Things work out.

When you get a chance, give your sister a hug. I promise you you will *both* remember that you did it in years to come.
Joe Public

Thank you everyone.

I will keep you informed as it all goes along.
Cheese Head
Banned

As Katherine said, any ideas for names?
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
fusionlad

Cheese Head wrote:As Katherine said, any ideas for names?
Fusion for a boy
Katherine for a girl?

Nah... thought not....
Chris

CraigF wrote:My sister is pregnant and she's only 19. Her "boyfriend" is a low-life school dropout, works at a scrapyard, has slept with ALL of her friends and gets drunk and smokes weed every night.

She's got it good don't you think? Typical working class, low-educated blonde. Very immature for her age; gets jealous at christmas when I get more/better presents, buys Finding Nemo yoghurts that are aimed towards toddlers - the list is endless. She bought two budgies for some reason and they died two weeks later, and she thinks she can look after a child. It's extremely likely that her boyfriend (he's 31 BTW) will dump her and move house and want nothing to do with her once it's born; trying to avoid the CSA at all costs.

So, how's everyone else's family doing??? :roll:
Do you have to live in the same house as her?
Joe Public

fusionlad wrote:
Cheese Head wrote:As Katherine said, any ideas for names?
Fusion for a boy
Katherine for a girl?

Nah... thought not....
LOL I'll bear them in mind.
Katherine

If it's a girl, my fave names are Bryony and Rhiannon.
Pilgrim Hospital Radio, Boston, Lincolnshire - Monday - Friday 19:00 - 22:00.

The place where broadcasting careers begin!!

Image - BADGER BADGER!
DAS

You don't need me or anyone else to say that's a horrible situation for you to be in, let alone everyone else around you. I think - and this is coming from an untrained person - the only thing you can do is realise it isn't inevitably bad. As Gavin said (and he is experience), things come good in the end. And you clearly have your head on your shoulders - as long as people like you are around, the child will benefit and that is a good thing.