The OFFICIAL Joe Public's Baby Thread. ***UPDATE***

Joe Public

Well not me but my wife.

We found out a couple of days ago and it will make our total brood to three.
I had to tell someone cos its killing me keeping it quiet.

We are not telling family and friends till a little bit later on in the pregnancy -so you are all the first to know.

G.
rts

Fantastic news! Congratulations and hope the pregnancy goes well. Here's for nine months time!
Ed Hammond

Yes, congratulations!
Martin

Congratulations!

Nice to know we get told before the inlaws :P
Cheese Head
Banned

Joe Public wrote:I have shaved "down there" now and again cos she likes it when she is on top. :lol:
Hmmm, need I say more?

And congratulations. I have just found out *something* similar and its itching me not to tell anyone, but alas, i'll keep my mouth shut.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
iSon

Joe Public wrote:Well not me but my wife.

We found out a couple of days ago and it will make our total brood to three.
I had to tell someone cos its killing me keeping it quiet.

We are not telling family and friends till a little bit later on in the pregnancy -so you are all the first to know.

G.
Congrats, and just remember that she's haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavingn a babyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - so do be kind. :lol:
Good Lord!
Aston

Congratuations Joe, it must be fantastic news (speaking from the point of view of someone who's never had kids :lol: )

But anyway:
Cheese Head wrote:I have just found out *something* similar and its itching me not to tell anyone, but alas, i'll keep my mouth shut.
Cheese Head, you're always going on about how you're "only 14", so aren't you a bit young to be having kids?
rts

Aston wrote:Congratuations Joe, it must be fantastic news (speaking from the point of view of someone who's never had kids :lol: )

But anyway:
Cheese Head wrote:I have just found out *something* similar and its itching me not to tell anyone, but alas, i'll keep my mouth shut.
Cheese Head, you're always going on about how you're "only 14", so aren't you a bit young to be having kids?
And more importantly, if I knew something I didn't want people to know, I wouldn't tell them that I was keeping something from them...
Katherine

Congratulations Joe Public! Hope your wife's pregnancy goes hitch-free!! Thought of any names yet?
Pilgrim Hospital Radio, Boston, Lincolnshire - Monday - Friday 19:00 - 22:00.

The place where broadcasting careers begin!!

Image - BADGER BADGER!
Cheese Head
Banned

Yeah, but It's not that important because the likely hood of it bening improtant to you is pretty low.

And me? kids? Naw. most of my friends are over 16 anyway.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
Adders

My mum is pregnant again; only for the 6th time. It is due the same date I was due (June 17th) .