TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Gavin Scott
Admin

I was going to write something super sarcastic about Burley's appearance for Sky - but while dry facts and stating-the-bleeding-obvious is welcomed, my input would doubtless have been seen as tasteless.
Pete

Gavin Scott wrote:I was going to write something super sarcastic about Burley's appearance for Sky - but while dry facts and stating-the-bleeding-obvious is welcomed, my input would doubtless have been seen as tasteless.
Same here
"He has to be larger than bacon"
BBC LDN

Pete wrote:The Welsh Miners thread is depressing as ever. Just a list of fucking names.

Actually enjoyed myself the other day with BBC LDN's post about those odd 2002ish N24 graphics but of course nobody else joined in BECAUSE THEY JUST WANT TO TYPE NAMES OUT ALL DAY.

urgh.
*sigh*

I rather enjoyed that discussion briefly too - in fact, I kept returning to the thread in the vague hope that the discussion might have developed and blossomed into something a bit more interesting, perhaps even related to actual presentation.

But no. After a couple more interesting posts, it was back to the tedium of names, Doctors and Jan Dildo.
Beep

It would appear that tvmocker14 thinks that Critique and myself are always disagreeing with him...
Critique

Beep wrote:It would appear that tvmocker14 thinks that Critique and myself are always disagreeing with him...
I completely disagree with that statement... :lol:

I was going to comment on how nice the forum has been since they've all gone back to school, but, apparently that will no longer be the case.
all new Phil

And don't you realise that you're just as bad?
WillPS

BBC LDN wrote:
Pete wrote:The Welsh Miners thread is depressing as ever. Just a list of fucking names.

Actually enjoyed myself the other day with BBC LDN's post about those odd 2002ish N24 graphics but of course nobody else joined in BECAUSE THEY JUST WANT TO TYPE NAMES OUT ALL DAY.

urgh.
*sigh*

I rather enjoyed that discussion briefly too - in fact, I kept returning to the thread in the vague hope that the discussion might have developed and blossomed into something a bit more interesting, perhaps even related to actual presentation.

But no. After a couple more interesting posts, it was back to the tedium of names, Doctors and Jan Dildo.
Likewise.

I really wish you could filter out the window-lickers, keeping only TV pres discussion.
JK08

Critique wrote:Does this mean you'll stop avoiding the question about your gender - the last time someone asked, it was like we'd shot your mother...
I have no issue with telling people my gender, female. I just don't appreciate it how everybody refers to people as, 'he' or 'him'.
Sput

I think it's fair to say you'd normally be right if you assumed a TVF user was a male aged 11-17
Knight knight
Alexia

JAS84 wrote:Ugh, that guy has admitted to having multiple accounts - they should ban him from Facebook.
:lol:
Alexandria

Then what JAS84