TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Jamesypoo

Nice YouTube channel... http://www.youtube.com/boyercam
Bail

jsm wrote:Maybe reinstating the design challenge would help? It seemed to be working well, until it got somewhat...abstract.
Yea sorry about that, working in Alaska for 3 months kinda had it's distractions..
Jason

I wonder how active TV Mocker will be between now and next summer? His mocks are starting to irritate me.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
woah

Jason wrote:I wonder how active TV Mocker will be between now and next summer? His mocks are starting to irritate me.
The problem is people criticise it and then he constantly posts saying "Is this better?" (less grammatically correct, of course) until everyone praises him and says it's perfect.
Andrew Wood

And now he has a web site "looking at Theme tunes, idents and branding of britains TV channels." with absolutely nothing on it.

The best bit is he wants content for it - "if you have any thing that you could add that we don't have on the site, please post below or contact me through the site".
Jason

woah wrote:
Jason wrote:I wonder how active TV Mocker will be between now and next summer? His mocks are starting to irritate me.
The problem is people criticise it and then he constantly posts saying "Is this better?" (less grammatically correct, of course) until everyone praises him and says it's perfect.
I even tried to turn the attention away from him by sharing some of my Big Breakfast mocks and they're left uncommented (to be fair they have had three stars so thanks to whoever has given them)
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
Beep

Losing the will to live with tvmocker4. He's really irritating, and looking back he seems like the me of old, so I apologise if I was like him (I was most probably worse!).

Roll on next week!
Critique

Indeed - the end of the Summer Holidays can't come sooner. I just hope he isn't the one member that joins during Summer and decides to stay active on the forum when they're back at school.
Jason

Critique wrote:Indeed - the end of the Summer Holidays can't come sooner. I just hope he isn't the one member that joins during Summer and decides to stay active on the forum when they're back at school.
Uploading mocks from his blackberry during class...
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
woah

What happened to itvfan to get banned? Did he kick off about something?
Critique

woah wrote:What happened to itvfan to get banned? Did he kick off about something?
i think he was TVWorld, who was, in turn, that Ethan808431 character. At least, someone else speculated he was TVWorld.

ITVfan was more bearable than TVWorld, so that disputes the theorem.