TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Beep

TumbleWumble has just dragged up the GMTV thread explaining his GuMTuV. :O
http://www.tvforum.co.uk/forums/post691882#post691882
dosxuk

I have to admit, I've stopped asking whether Tumble Tower is fake, and moved on to "who is playing him?". They've obviously put a lot of time and effort into his creation.
Beep

Perhaps it's my imagination, but why is it Tumble Wumble joined the same month that MMTV was banned...
dosxuk

What's going on? He's actually quoting people and responding to them? That's not how TiT operates.
Neil Jones

I must write 100 lines and put them on somebody's desk by the end of the weekend:

"I must not feed the troll".

Except they aren't a troll in the traditional sense of the word. I'm wondering if he's what they call a Sockpuppet - "an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community."

And I don't buy that GNER story either. What a load of bollocking bollocks.
TG

Why MUST they fucking indulge TT so much over there?

I notice the GuMTuV thread has disappeared.

FFS.

Sorry...

Fuffs.
Pete

the place really is a crock of shit at the moment. it must make asa a *fortune* in ad money as I cannot see any other reason for him carrying on with it as is. I'd have to have a megapurge, esp of rota cretins and mock cretins
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Beep

Pete wrote:the place really is a crock of shit at the moment. it must make asa a *fortune* in ad money as I cannot see any other reason for him carrying on with it as is. I'd have to have a megapurge, esp of rota cretins and mock cretins
Sadly the ratings system has died so we cannot tell them what we really think.
Critique

The place really has hit an all time low with someone commenting in the ITV1 thread the other week saying that the ITV1 Christmas day schedule 'Sucks'. It looks like some stroppy children are posting because it's not what they wanted to watch, they'd rather watch 'On the Buses' because, and I quote 'I like on the buses'.
Philip

The schools are back in tomorrow where I live, so we should hopefully see the intellectual meter go up a bit over the next few weeks. :P
Critique

Indeed, I think the local schools in my area went back today or are back in the next few days. Does ginofish go to school?