News Corp buy The Wireless Group (formerly UTV Media)

The forum discussing radio
cityprod
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu 31 Mar, 2011 12.43

You could say you have a qualification, you could you don't, it really doesn't matter anymore, Bilky. I wouldn't believe you no matter what you said, without another source to back it up.

And don't even bother replying to this. Your words are useless.
bilky asko
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sat 08 Nov, 2008 19.48

cityprod wrote:You could say you have a qualification, you could you don't, it really doesn't matter anymore, Bilky. I wouldn't believe you no matter what you said, without another source to back it up.

And don't even bother replying to this. Your words are useless.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Martin Phillp
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed 11 May, 2011 01.28

cityprod wrote:
Martin, you're no better. You think my views are slanted? I'd love to see how you feel about what Rush Limbaugh just said about Anthony Weiner's soon to be ex-wife, and how slanted you feel those views are. Or how slanted you feel about the latest conspiracy theories from Alex Jones Infowars. You're become that same sad little boy that just can't accept that there is more than one perspective, more than one answer to any idea or problem. And that makes me sad too, that it's become so easy to get into that unhealthy state of mind, and for it to be a preferable place to any other.
Nobody really cares about your US political views, to the majority of people, they're not going to affect their day to day lives. Considering you're a fan of Alex Jones, the man who talked over Andrew Neil on a tv interview, like you, they're not going to take him seriously, even if what he says is right when he's as rude and obnoxious.

I accept differing opinions when they make logical sense, so far, the opinions you've made are either thirty years out of date or so outlandish to be taken seriously.

Incidentally what has this got to do with the original topic? Once again, a discussion featuring Cityprod has gone on a tangent.
TVF's London Lite.
cityprod
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu 31 Mar, 2011 12.43

Bilky, you didn't listen. Nothing you do or say will ever convince me of anything, without independent, verifiable evidence, and frankly pictures that you have posted don't count as independent.

Bye Felicia.
cityprod
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu 31 Mar, 2011 12.43

Martin, it just proves how little attention you have paid to anything I've said. I ain't a fan of Alex Jones, he's an easy target because the conspiracy theories he comes out with can be disproved with minimum effort. He's about as trustworthy to me as you and Bilky are, which is not one little bit.

Just because you think nothing outside our borders has any relevance doesn't mean everyone thinks that way. That kind of extreme insularity is not a healthy place to be.

Again, Martin, don't bother responding. You are in the same position Bilky is. Nothing you do or say will ever convince me of anything without independent, verifiable evidence.
all new Phil
Posts: 1641
Joined: Sun 13 Feb, 2005 00.04
Location: Next door to Hell

Fuck me this is dull.
Thought this was a nice forum, clearly not.
bilky asko
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sat 08 Nov, 2008 19.48

cityprod wrote:Bilky, you didn't listen. Nothing you do or say will ever convince me of anything, without independent, verifiable evidence, and frankly pictures that you have posted don't count as independent.
But they are verifiable - not that I particularly care what you think. I would be perfectly happy to sign the consent form that would allow you (at a cost of £10) to verify my qualification with HEDD. Or you could simply accept that you're wrong, whichever you prefer.

I remember one of David Icke's quotes, along the lines that what he said about people must be true because nobody had ever sued him. Up until the point somebody sued him.
all new Phil wrote:Fuck me this is dull.
On the plus side, it's the most activity this subforum has seen in a long while.
Image
cityprod
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu 31 Mar, 2011 12.43

all new Phil wrote:Fuck me this is dull.
You're not kidding. If these people could only learn to live and let live, instead of constantly trying to prove they are right all the time, it would be so much better.

But they just can't let it go.
cityprod
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu 31 Mar, 2011 12.43

bilky asko wrote:
cityprod wrote:Bilky, you didn't listen. Nothing you do or say will ever convince me of anything, without independent, verifiable evidence, and frankly pictures that you have posted don't count as independent.
But they are verifiable - not that I particularly care what you think. I would be perfectly happy to sign the consent form that would allow you (at a cost of £10) to verify my qualification with HEDD. Or you could simply accept that you're wrong, whichever you prefer.
Accepting that I'm wrong, would mean that I'd have to accept that the sources of my pronunciation were wrong, and basically, I don't think they were wrong.

You could just accept that actually, a pronunciation of two Spanish words, is actually a very minor thing to be squabbling with someone over, especially, as you're the only person to complain about it. But it seems you have one of my old obsessions, about constantly being right, and needing to prove it all the time. I got out of that trap eventually, now you need to as well.

And if you didn't particularly care what I thought, why are you even bothering to reply? Let it go.

Alexia
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sat 01 Oct, 2005 17.50

Bored now.
Image
User avatar
Nick Harvey
God
Posts: 4027
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2003 22.26
Location: Deepest Wiltshire
Contact:

I prefer Radio St Austell Bay anyway.
Please Respond