*ALL NEW* Nicky Schiller's Jingles

The forum discussing radio
Gavin Scott
Admin

I'm happy to inaugurate my use of Metropol's upload service with this brief edit of well known jingles, commissioned by TV Forum's very own Nicky Schiller.

The full compilation of lyrically rewritten jingles, old and new, is around 10 minutes - but until I can upload that much here's just a snippet.

(I did seek permission to share this - ta Nicky)

I can honestly say if I had the resources to hand I would certainly have a jingle mix for myself, too :)

Click and enjoy
Nini
Banned

I'm greatly pleased by all of this, why didn't know about Nicky's jingle love before?

Learn something new, eh?
DAS

I don't think much has escaped Nicky's collection - as that demo kind of suggests! Just looking through his list you can see lots and lots of stuff, and although most of the jingle collectors seem to focus on the older stuff Nicky has a lot of recent packages too. I wouldn't count myself as a jingle anorak but I could spend ages going through his list.
Steve in Pudsey

I cannot believe that Chris Moyles jingle resung as an answerphone message, I'm in complete awe, and somewhat jealous!
Nini
Banned

Maybe it just strikes me as bizarre that he has any well-produced personal jingles, much less one done by the guys who do Chris Moyles' jingles as an outgoing answerphone message.

Something's not right about that Nicky chap yknow.
Steve in Pudsey

Well particularly in the case of the Moyles resing he has the contacts - he mentions on his website that he's a friend of Sandy Beech having worked with him at Atlantic 252. Sandy is head honcho at Music 4 who make the jingles. I think Nicky also produces the Newsbeat Oddbox, presented by one Dominic Byrne of the Chris Moyles Show.
Gavin Scott
Admin

He mentioned he got Chris' permission for the use of that particular one - Chris himself being second only to Nicky in his love for such things.
Ant

I'm so jealous. That Moyles one is amazing.
Nini
Banned

I would like to hear more and yes, just like anyone else, I'm a touch jealous of his answerphone message also.
Gavin Scott
Admin

There is more. A LOT more.

Must admit, after a fashion the words "Nicky Schiller" lose their meaning a wee bit, but its one of the most fun pieces of music anyone has shared with me before.

More to follow.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Thanks to the *super awesome* work by the backstage geniuses at Metropol, I'm now able to provide you with a feast of Nicky's fabulous, unique jingles.

10MB of harmonic dubbed fun