Welcome to Birdsong

The forum discussing radio
Pete

Welcome to Birdsong, the all new radio forum from Metropol.

Ever wanted to talk about radio over on the other place but thought to yourself "hang on a minute, this won't conform to the moderation safe areas" well now you're fine as you can spill your radio obsessed guts out in here.

Birdsong is Metropol's all new Radio Forum and its just waiting for you to fill it full of radio related goodness. So whether you've just joined, or are one of the regulars, its great to have you with us, now get stuck into radio chatter with your favourite telly geeks from over there.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
dbl

Ah so that explains the chick on the footer ;)
Lorns

I dig the yay card!
So is there gonna be a mock section for the more creative members to upload radio jingles?
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Nini
Banned

Ah, so this is the fabled land of Birdsong, eh? Neat, don't listen to the radio to get the full benefit out of this but will participate where necessary.

A part of me wonders about a new skin to accompany the little chick down yonder. Sadly, I feel the chick may have come from someplace else and coding and designing a new skin just after the most recent one won't be something Hyma will be taking on anytime soon.
wells

Hyma, thank you for this forum since UK ON AIR, went there hasn't been a sensible place to discuss radio, I've had to make do with Digital Spy, but there are far too many idiots on there.
Pete

wells wrote:I've had to make do with Digital Spy.
oh you poor thing. I feel quite the mother teresa, saving people from the robert mugabe of forums that is ds.
Mr Q

Hymagumba wrote:oh you poor thing. I feel quite the mother teresa, saving people from the robert mugabe of forums that is ds.
Tsk... Mother Teresa worked in India, not Zimbabwe. ;)
Cache

So, will there soon be a metropol homepage with links to The Lounge and Birdsong instead of it being Metropol 24/7 > The Lounge > Birdsong at the top?

Great idea btw, glad there is now a *good* place to discuss radio :D
Pete

math-yoooo wrote:So, will there soon be a metropol homepage with links to The Lounge and Birdsong instead of it being Metropol 24/7 > The Lounge > Birdsong at the top?
no, we ditched the homepage ages ago and it shall not be returning.
wells

Hymagumba wrote:
math-yoooo wrote:So, will there soon be a metropol homepage with links to The Lounge and Birdsong instead of it being Metropol 24/7 > The Lounge > Birdsong at the top?
no, we ditched the homepage ages ago and it shall not be returning.
What about if Birdsong became more popular then The Lounge in 6 months or so.
Nick Harvey
God

wells wrote:What about if Birdsong became more popular then The Lounge in 6 months or so.
Then we'll have a secret meeting, ban you and continue exactly as planned.