Are you still wearing a mask in shops?

Poll runs till Mon 18 Oct, 2021 17.13

Yes
63%
No
37%

Total votes: 27
Joe

Finding the description of these experiences bewildering. I believe they’ve happened, but I’ve not experienced or observed any kind of reaction at all from anyone in Kent, London, nor any of the other places I’ve visited. My life seems quite dull compared to some of these episodes!
scottishtv

My only objection is the "we're nearly there!" line in the Sainsbury's in-store recorded announcement about wearing face-coverings. I like the lady's upbeat attitude but she's been promising me we're nearly there for months and months.
Martin Phillp

Joe wrote: Tue 21 Sep, 2021 16.43 Finding the description of these experiences bewildering. I believe they’ve happened, but I’ve not experienced or observed any kind of reaction at all from anyone in Kent, London, nor any of the other places I’ve visited. My life seems quite dull compared to some of these episodes!
It hasn't happened to me either and I still wear masks.
TVF's London Lite.
WillPS

I wear on public transport when there's more than 2 people aboard and wherever it is required. That's it tho. I stopped wearing in supermarkets and most shops as soon as I was allowed; my fiancée shouldn't be wearing one due to exemption but often felt compelled to try (which in my view was not a good thing for her) so I was keen to stop that nonsense.
BBC TV Centre

I will mask up if the place is really busy, there are lots of people and is severely enclosed.

However, I tend to visit the supermarket when there's less people anyway - late on weekend evenings/weekdays. I don't bother with masks times like these, since there is no benefit.

I have no problem with people that choose to want to mask up all the time when indoors if it offers them reassurance.

As regards those that are anti and pro masks on either side of the extreme spectrum?

I would say blame the government - they have handled parts of this crisis appallingly, with constant u-turns and confusion from mixed messaging. Plus let's not forget the lack of integrity from some ministers.
Please Respond