TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

JAS84

Actually, something exciting happened tonight - the reveal of BBC Three's new pres. So that thread is slow no longer. It took me four attempts to post a reply there earlier, because of other people posting in quick succession.
JetixFann450

Oh god, the BBC Three threads and BBC One threads has been taken by the rath of BBCMeridian, just regurgitating what we already know.

Doesn't help I feel some sort of argument brewed up because of the prospect of CBBC being "on" BBC Three.
Member of Pres Cafe who occasionally pops in and out.
james2001

Steddenm making completely incorrect claims about the ITV3 repeat runs of Coronation Street and Emmerdale. For someone who once claimed to run the "Trafalgar Group", supposedly a media company which seemed to be involved in virtually every aspect of British TV, you'd think he'd be more clued up. Particularly when the Corrie tram crash was one of the things he claimed to have been involved with 🤔
Jonwo

JetixFann450 wrote: Thu 13 Jan, 2022 21.25 Oh god, the BBC Three threads and BBC One threads has been taken by the rath of BBCMeridian, just regurgitating what we already know.

Doesn't help I feel some sort of argument brewed up because of the prospect of CBBC being "on" BBC Three.
I really don't get why they dislike CBeebies so much.
JetixFann450

Jonwo wrote: Sun 16 Jan, 2022 17.55
JetixFann450 wrote: Thu 13 Jan, 2022 21.25 Oh god, the BBC Three threads and BBC One threads has been taken by the rath of BBCMeridian, just regurgitating what we already know.

I don't know either. Why, it's hard to even convince him otherwise, he just insists having one children's brand is better than two.

Either a troll or just someone with rose tinted glasses.
Alan de Robson

Jonwo wrote: Sun 16 Jan, 2022 17.55

CBeebies is a god send of a channel to parents with children under the age of 7.

My kids are 9 and 7 and, while they watch a little bit of CBBC, they have nowhere near as much loyalty to it as they did to CBeebies, Mr Tumble, Nina and the Neurons, Teletubbies, and so on.
JetixFann450

Dunno if this is just isolated, but whenever I load into any of PATV Scunthorpe's threads, the videos simply refuse to load or if they do, very VERY dreadfully slow. I'm not sure if this is the fault of Metropol or TV Live Forum, but whatever it is makes it even more impossible to appreciate their graphics.
james2001

Looks like the ITV News and evening schedule changes are leading to fantasy schedules and rotas....
DTV

JetixFann450 wrote: Sun 23 Jan, 2022 17.37 Dunno if this is just isolated, but whenever I load into any of PATV Scunthorpe's threads, the videos simply refuse to load or if they do, very VERY dreadfully slow. I'm not sure if this is the fault of Metropol or TV Live Forum, but whatever it is makes it even more impossible to appreciate their graphics.
I think it's just an issue with The Gallery. Whenever I post or edit anything in there it can take minutes for it to load or submit. I've never had the same issue on any of the other boards.
JAS84

james2001 wrote: Mon 24 Jan, 2022 12.13 Looks like the ITV News and evening schedule changes are leading to fantasy schedules and rotas....
Isn't how the BBC respond to the changes, especially in relation to EastEnders which is usually scheduled to avoid clashing with the other soaps, a valid discussion?
all new Phil

JAS84 wrote: Tue 25 Jan, 2022 01.31
james2001 wrote: Mon 24 Jan, 2022 12.13 Looks like the ITV News and evening schedule changes are leading to fantasy schedules and rotas....
Isn't how the BBC respond to the changes, especially in relation to EastEnders which is usually scheduled to avoid clashing with the other soaps, a valid discussion?
Well I suppose it might be when they do respond. I suspect the fantasy schedules complaint is more aimed at the couple of posts I’ve seen that are basically “I would have done the schedule like this” and have listed a schedule which misses the whole point of the changes in the first place.