TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

Martin Phillp

dosxuk wrote: Sat 13 Nov, 2021 10.20
noqmeb wrote: Wed 10 Nov, 2021 12.05 Jesus don’t these people get bored. Every thread is turning political. Adam B thread they have already started with this crap. Shut the duck up!!
The arena thread is like a breath of fresh air, although that may have something to do with the number of blue names posting in that thread.
Although I'm sorry for Arena staff, that thread has been easily the most enjoyable to read and knowledgeable so far.
TVF's London Lite.
barcode

Can someone please tell SteveRW That 3 weeks tomorrow from 12th Nov would make it Saturday 4th Dec,

Also what is it now? 4th or 5th time Clean feed has been ripped into by forum members including blue ticked people, Rather odd... By this point you have to wonder if its just pure dislike for the fact someone else bar the forum is leading the conversation?
Jonwo

Sweetcorn comes across as someone who likes to repeat the same point over and over again. Also their posting style is atrocious!
Philip

I haven't been reading the forum as much recently due to my personal life taking precedence but I just came across this
This is UTV wrote:
Whataday wrote:
This is UTV wrote:

No looking for new hosts needed! Alison & Sean* have effectively replaced Eamonn n' Ruth!

*Sean Dermot Fintan O'Leary
Any particular agenda behind referring to Dermot as Sean?
No particular agenda that needs to derail this topic. I just prefer to use factually correct names, with the * explanation underneath for forum users who were unaware of his real name and only know his 'stage name'. All bases covered that way.
Where do these people come from?!
Pete

I'd be curious if that moronic logic also applies if they have a trans guest / presenter
"He has to be larger than bacon"
all new Phil

Philip wrote: Sat 20 Nov, 2021 14.10 I haven't been reading the forum as much recently due to my personal life taking precedence but I just came across this
This is UTV wrote:
Whataday wrote:

Any particular agenda behind referring to Dermot as Sean?
No particular agenda that needs to derail this topic. I just prefer to use factually correct names, with the * explanation underneath for forum users who were unaware of his real name and only know his 'stage name'. All bases covered that way.
Where do these people come from?!
It’s like the gaol thing all over again.
Pete

all new Phil wrote: Sat 20 Nov, 2021 17.47 It’s like the gaol thing all over again.
My god that's a reference as old as [email protected]
"He has to be larger than bacon"
MatthewOF

Pete wrote: Sat 20 Nov, 2021 15.19 I'd be curious if that moronic logic also applies if they have a trans guest / presenter
Not disagreeing that the logic is moronic but your comparison is very different, Dermots legal name seems to be Seán, trans people change their legal name
Jonwo

It's just This is UTV being This is UTV, they're just being difficult for the sake of it.
Andrew Wood

'Jaron Brass' returns. I wonder who it might be?
Martin Phillp

Andrew Wood wrote: Tue 23 Nov, 2021 01.00 'Jaron Brass' returns. I wonder who it might be?
The unmentionable. He's already sad about Paul Dacre not getting the Ofcom job and had a pop at Brekkie for political comments.
TVF's London Lite.