TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

tvmercia

Hello, good morning, as the count down to a brand new forum ends, a brand new count down begins... another new logo for TV Live Forum
bilky asko

james-2001 wrote:
VMPhil wrote:
“Most famous for its membership almost entirely composed of people who hate James Martin” :lol:
I wonder if he'll try and be back on TV Live Forum... He's made enough attempts to try and resurface here.
All of james-2001's dreams have come true! Unless it's celebrity chef James Martin, I haven't checked.
tightrope78

I'm already feeling a Digital Spy vibe, especially in the tone of comments in the Eurovision thread. That's no criticism of Rob. However, that's what happens when bullies/homophobes/xenophobes like James Martin are allowed to post.
Alan de Robson

tightrope78 wrote: Mon 29 Mar, 2021 22.47 I'm already feeling a Digital Spy vibe, especially in the tone of comments in the Eurovision thread. That's no criticism of Rob. However, that's what happens when bullies/homophobes/xenophobes like James Martin are allowed to post.
I'm not sticking up for James just for the sake of it but the very objectionable posts he made were made nearly two decades ago.

To my shame, I used to be quite homophobic in my late teens but I grew up and realised that my previous opinions were stupid. I changed that much that one of my best mates chose me to come out to first (and then asked me to share it with the rest of the lads). 13 years later, he was one of the best men at my wedding.

All I am saying is that I was a tosser in the past and people forgave me. Perhaps James has grown up and regrets what he said now.

*takes cover*
Jamesypoo

I can’t say I’ve picked up on anything untoward over there, although everyone does feel a bit unknown to me with the unfamiliar surroundings and some different usernames.

That said, JM does seem to be cropping up all over the place and posting a hell of a lot. 3 posts in a row in the Eurovision thread alone just now for example.
rob

I was expecting 10 pages of comment by now!!

It's year zero as far as I'm concerned. Everyone's got a clean slate. I do not care what happened in the past, and if some people have a problem with it, then that's their issue.

There will be no favouritism, James Martin will be treated the same as any other forum user, provided they follow the rules.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Philip

phpBB has an ignore feature. Just saying.

I think the most notable thing so far is tvmercia returning here after ten years to start the sequel to the old forum watch thread!
Pete

I've done some tidying. Can we not make everything about James Martin? I don't have the mental energy. Thank you.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
tvmercia

Philip wrote: Tue 30 Mar, 2021 07.31 I think the most notable thing so far is tvmercia returning here after ten years to start the sequel to the old forum watch thread!
I’m Metropol’s very own Harold Bishop
Nick Harvey
God

tvmercia wrote: I’m Metropol’s very own Harold Bishop
Ah, Mr VAT Crime!

Hello again.
tvmercia

Nick Harvey wrote: Wed 31 Mar, 2021 09.46
tvmercia wrote: I’m Metropol’s very own Harold Bishop
Ah, Mr VAT Crime!

Hello again.
Nick Harvey wrote: Wed 31 Mar, 2021 09.46