TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

Nick Harvey
God

Philip wrote: Not sure how popular this thread is going to be seeing as the admin is a member here too, but anyway.
That was also the case with the old place. The sadministrator and soderators were members here.
Philip

I feel I should add that I appreciate Rob setting up the forum at short notice, and that the community feel of the old place has more or less transferred over smoothly, it's just in these early days I know the rules will be a bit up in the air and I just felt that particular decision seemed a bit much.
rob

Philip wrote: Fri 02 Apr, 2021 11.13Getting warned for asking someone if they're someone from the old place seems a bit much.
He didn't get a warning. I was just making a clarification following an RTP that was sent in.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Philip

Ah, the big yellow box just makes me think it's a proper warning for that user rather than just a general message.
rob

Philip wrote: Fri 02 Apr, 2021 15.49 Ah, the big yellow box just makes me think it's a proper warning for that user rather than just a general message.
Ah right, I can see where that can be confusing. I'm looking into differentiating warnings and advice to make it a bit easier to seperate the two.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Jamesypoo

I see a fair few names from the past have been cropping up over there; Nini and MMTV among them.
Critique

Jamesypoo wrote: Fri 02 Apr, 2021 19.14 I see a fair few names from the past have been cropping up over there; Nini and MMTV among them.
I was about to say the same thing! I think the correct manner of displaying the latter's name is [MMTV - A troll who is banned from TV Forum] though. At any rate, nice to see them upload something without any watermarks for once.

It does make you wonder how some of the formerly banned members filled the days whilst they were banned from TV Forum, when you consider how regularly some of them are posting - James Martin has posted 58 times since Monday!
gottago

Critique wrote: Fri 02 Apr, 2021 19.18 It does make you wonder how some of the formerly banned members filled the days whilst they were banned from TV Forum
I wondered the exact same thing, they must've all remained avid readers long after they were banned. I bet they couldn't believe their luck that a new identical forum was launching!
Beep

Out of interest what did Nini do? I remember they were active then disappeared but never knew the story behind it.
onetrickpony

They could have come back under a different name as I did.
Philip

onetrickpony wrote: Sat 03 Apr, 2021 16.13 They could have come back under a different name as I did.
Yes, I think most of the members mentioned came back under various different names before being found out (or possibly not).